• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Blood-C: The Last Dark Film's 1st Intro Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:36 am Reply with quote
Lol, funny trailer although the movie will be much darker. I'm looking forward to this movie and its storyline.

Well, I won't be looking forward to Saya's singing though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Apollo-kun

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:01 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Lol, funny trailer although the movie will be much darker. I'm looking forward to this movie and its storyline.

I dunno, she's not gonna be so happy to be singing about that guimauve much anymore. ;D

I loved this show, definitely way better than I expected it to be from the get-go, and after DAT ENDING, I'm quite eager to see how it all pans out.
VLOXY

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:18 am Reply with quote
NONO AND NENE FOREVER!!!

<3
Spotlesseden

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:54 am Reply with quote
is the title call "The Last Dark Film"?
gwdone

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:44 pm Reply with quote
BLOOD-C was great!!! I wish I owned a physical copy! Hopefully a release of the movie plus the series will happen. Although I am anxious to verify they are different from one another. Does anyone know?
GhostShell

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quote
gwdone wrote:
BLOOD-C was great!!! I wish I owned a physical copy! Hopefully a release of the movie plus the series will happen. Although I am anxious to verify they are different from one another. Does anyone know?

Not sure what you mean by "different from one another". The movie is set one year after the series, so I'm assuming it's a sequel.

In regards to the film's first intro video, I personally didn't get much out of it. Found the promo trailer released earlier to be much more engaging. I still haven't seen the -C series, though I have seen the other films and the Blood+ series. Like others, I'm hoping the -C series and film get a North American release (BD with English dub, please Very Happy ).
peachsncreamsoda

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:50 am Reply with quote
lmao Laughing , what the hell was that?!

Forget about the fact thats obviously been stated, how the film is going to be much darker... spoiler[Given what with what kind of people the twins really are]... spoiler[and what happened to them], its kinda hard to watch that and think that that is the opening to the film. The thing thats possibly supposed to suck you in.... That that is the way they chose to kinda recap for people what happened in the series, as far as characters go... I am surprised. Never thought i'd see that kinda route taken. It has to be me. Cause I think if they'd have taken a totally more obvious route, it'd have been better...

I really don't know what this is and what to think of it Smile ...

But aside from that, I still wanna see this film so
baaaaad~
I liked the series~ It wasn't the best, but it was something~

So yeah, definitely wanna see this!
gwdone

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm Reply with quote
GhostShell wrote:
gwdone wrote:

Not sure what you mean by "different from one another". The movie is set one year after the series, so I'm assuming it's a sequel.

In regards to the film's first intro video, I personally didn't get much out of it. Found the promo trailer released earlier to be much more engaging. I still haven't seen the -C series, though I have seen the other films and the Blood+ series. Like others, I'm hoping the -C series and film get a North American release (BD with English dub, please Very Happy ).

Well it's when some series ends up being condensed into a movie. No clue as to why I can't think of an example right now....... oh like GITS- stand alone complex was condensed and so was 2nd gig. But not into technical "movies" I want to say maybe Blue Gender did that.
dtm42

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:29 am Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:

Damn it, I just had to go and read that. Brought back all of those repressed memories.

I gotta say, forget the spoiler[three-story-tall muder-bunnies,] it was Saya's singing that was the most offensive part of the show.

Ugh.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1