• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gungrave & ROD the TV to air on G4TechTV

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tha_realist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 6:54 am Reply with quote
bout freaking time. correction, R.O.D the TV didn't premier Oct. 8th, it premiered Oct. 3rd. And gungrave didn't premiere today, it premiered 2 days ago. for those who missed ROD TV during the first airing, they'll probably repeat episodes 1-12 right after Gungrave's airing. currently there's only 2 volumes out on DVD, so g4techtv aired a sneak peak of eps 9 to 12 dubbed. Anita King is also one of my favorite characters, ya'll know the voice actress who dubbed her voice, Rachel Hirschfeld is only 12 years old?

BTW, all u sucka azz bitchez can eat a bigg phat dicc phukk ANN. get yo ish straight and quit tryna downplay ur phukk ups

lol jk, well i said once ANN finally posted news bout ROD TV & Gungrave i'll be gone so i dont wanna back out on my word, keep talkin smack bout me i luv it

The revolution will be televized, Watch or Die!
the_soultaker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:38 am Reply with quote
tha_realist wrote:
BTW, all u sucka azz bitchez can eat a bigg phat dicc phukk ANN. get yo ish straight and quit tryna downplay ur phukk ups

lol jk, well i said once ANN finally posted news bout ROD TV & Gungrave i'll be gone so i don't wanna back out on my word, keep talkin smack bout me i luv it

So that explains your behavior, What's the matter, yo mama didn't give you enough attention? Get an education and Stop acting like some goddamn fool "yo". Or i'll sentence you to 25 consecutive years for murder..as in murdering the English language. Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil

It would be funny if this guy was a plant of Geneon, who's ulterior motive would be to promote Gungrave and R.O.D.

The Conspiracy theory continues. Wink
tha_realist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 7:45 am Reply with quote
dats rite groupie jock my nuts

yep it iz a consipracy, u only read half of iz so u only get half da story. they all tryna cover it up and make me out to be da bad guy, but anybody who seen my original replies know i posted in the most well mannered and respectful way, it's bitchez like u who keep tryna instigate shiet Hoe Shaker. ur what we in hood call a dick ryder, one who hangs on people's nuts like a groupie. now get off my dicc lay off and stay off
Shiki MSHTS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:25 am Reply with quote
the_soultaker wrote:
tha_realist wrote:

lol jk, well i said once ANN finally posted news bout ROD TV & Gungrave i'll be gone so i don't wanna back out on my word, keep talkin smack bout me i luv it

So that explains your behavior, What's the matter, yo mama didn't give you enough attention? Get an education and Stop acting like some goddamn fool "yo". Or i'll sentence you to 25 consecutive years for murder..as in murdering the English language. Twisted Evil Laughing Twisted Evil

It would be funny if this guy was a plant of Geneon, who's ulterior motive would be to promote Gungrave and R.O.D.

The Conspiracy theory continues. Wink

Dude. Don't associate Geneon with THIS. =/

And the cycle continues. 0_-;
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Shiki MSHTS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:27 am Reply with quote
tha_realist wrote:
dats rite groupie jock my nuts

yep it iz a consipracy, u only read half of iz so u only get half da story. they all tryna cover it up and make me out to be da bad guy, but anybody who seen my original replies know i posted in the most well mannered and respectful way, it's bitchez like u who keep tryna instigate shiet Hoe Shaker. ur what we in hood call a dick ryder, one who hangs on people's nuts like a groupie. now get off my dicc lay off and stay off

Man. I wish someone kicked you in the nutz. ><

And well mannered and respectful? Why don't you post like that now? You shouldn't try to house two completely different identities y'know.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
tha_realist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 8:31 am Reply with quote
i wish somebody would try to kick me in da nuts i'll smack they punk azz and serve em a lil sumpthang

only because i was banned for an obscure reason which was typin da way i does out of sarcasim which stem from ya'll being sarcastic to me first. if u gonna ban me for a bullshiet reason, then im gonna come back and talk smack

L.I.G let it go, dont talk shiet to me, i won't say shiet back. simple azz dat, but emotional azz bitchez cant just keep they mouf shut they wanna just add fuel to da fire
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 9:04 am Reply with quote
Banned again. Keep it up, kid, and you'll get your ISP banned.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2