• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Key's Tonokawa: Only Two Voice Roles Will Change for Little Busters! Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
opn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:43 pm Reply with quote
not surprised their changing rikis but im kinda surprised their changing sasamis but i guess its for the best. anyone have a link that has a translation for more parts of the interview? kinda curious on what the rest of it is.
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:44 pm Reply with quote
Norio Wakamoto. Do it, JC Staff, and I will never question you again.
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:04 pm Reply with quote
well now it seems j.c. staff is trying hard here so I will wait and see I just hope it's pulled off correctly. After playing the clannad vn they light orbs were explained much better of how or why they worked that why with A time line to B to reset. Ahem on subject i wonder if they will throw in muscle ending for the lawl
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
shiranehito

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:37 am Reply with quote
RyanSaotome wrote:
Norio Wakamoto. Do it, JC Staff, and I will never question you again.

Norio Wakamoto for Riki? Wow, that is so awesome!!

Too bad that they have to change Sasami's. Well, I know that it's going to be hard for Tamiyasu to voice multiple characters. But, eh, since it's only two voice roles, then.... I guess Suzuki Keiko will voice Kanata as well. Not bad.
nhat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:07 am Reply with quote
opn wrote:
not surprised their changing rikis but im kinda surprised their changing sasamis but i guess its for the best. anyone have a link that has a translation for more parts of the interview? kinda curious on what the rest of it is.

How come you're not surprised they're changing rikis?
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 am Reply with quote
nhat wrote:
opn wrote:

He sounds like a girl and that wouldn't work for an entire series. I personally turned off his voice since it bugged me.
opn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 pm Reply with quote
RyanSaotome wrote:
nhat wrote:
opn wrote:

He sounds like a girl and that wouldn't work for an entire series. I personally turned off his voice since it bugged me.

yep and it sounded like rin from what i heard which would be awkward. also does anyone know what the bottom right is? i heard that komaris route will be covered first so maybe its the order their going in?
whoisfriend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:39 pm Reply with quote
RyanSaotome wrote:

I did the exact same thing. I'm all for voiced protagonists, but not when they're so high pitched. I couldn't handle it at all.
VictorLighty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:19 am Reply with quote
Oh c'mon, Riki's isn't ALL that bad. It's tolerable, at least. But I will have to agree with those who complain about his lack of emotion.

But.....Why Sassassegawa Sasami?? Her voice is so unique among the other characters D: I hope they can find a good seyuu foi her.
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:47 am Reply with quote
VictorLighty wrote:
Oh c'mon, Riki's isn't ALL that bad. It's tolerable, at least. But I will have to agree with those who complain about his lack of emotion.

But.....Why Sassassegawa Sasami?? Her voice is so unique among the other characters D: I hope they can find a good seyuu foi her.

A tsundere character from a JC Staff anime, you say?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rie_Kugimiya
shiranehito

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:09 am Reply with quote
RyanSaotome wrote:
VictorLighty wrote:

A tsundere character from a JC Staff anime, you say?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rie_Kugimiya

No. Do not want.

I am already used to Riki and Sasasa voice. I am fine that they change Riki but I want my Sashisuseso Sasasa being voiced by Tamiyasu
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1