• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Dragon Ball Z for Kinect Game Previewed in 1st Trailer

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
penguintruth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:40 pm Reply with quote
PurpleWarrior13 wrote:
I'm still waiting on a DBZ game where we would FINALLY be able to play as Bulma in a combat role (she was gonna be a fighter for Budokai 3, Tiffany Vollmer was even shown recording all the fight sounds in the voice documentary, but the character was dropped at the last minute, and she only survives as a glitch character).

And now they'd be using Monica Rial, not Tiffany Vollmer.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
shukero

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:14 pm Reply with quote
why must all kinect games us the klunkiest of movements? also the worst graphics.. Seriously, I've seen better Wii fighting game graphics. this looks horribly bad.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
whatah

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 am Reply with quote
Looks great, I vastly prefer the QTE style Kinect games (do specific action with your body at correct time) over the Kinect-input style of games (where your movements are translated to screen action)

Games that try to translate your movement (kinect sports, kinect adventures) have about a half second lag while they see what you are doing and translate it to on-screen action. Games that just tell you what you should be doing at the correct time (like most of the dance games) imo flow much better.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2