• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Account Login Problems

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stararnold

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:31 pm Reply with quote
In the past couple of weeks or so, I have been finding trouble loging in to my ANN account (even at the website's homepage) despite knowing my username and password very well. I even tried clearing out my browsing history (including cookies) to see if anything would work, but not even that was enough to try getting in during thsoe days of problem. And now it seems like I can only get in from trying to reply to a forum thread page, not from entering my username and password in the non-forum pages of this site, and I want to be able login in to my account from any page of this website..
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:49 pm Reply with quote
Can you try clearing your cookies using this? If that still doesn't work then I don't know what would fix it. Those happen-to-only-one-person bugs are really hell to troubleshoot.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1