• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Lollipop Chainsaw's Complete N. American Costume List Revealed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apollo-kun

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:46 pm Reply with quote
These costumes certainly... erm... don't rustle my Jimmies, if you know what I mean.

Regardless, it's awesome to see some fairly high-quality anime get referenced in these costumes, and I can't wait for the game to ship given Suda 51's track record and the fact that "Slither" is one of the finest horror comedies ever produced.
egozi14

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Ok... unrelate But only i notice that lately when i open more then 8 tabs on IE9 my CPU goes crazy Only in ANN?

i have strong pc that just been format month ago.. no virus, no issues, 100% only happend to me when i do it in ANN site...
SuperSaiyen312

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:44 pm Reply with quote
egozi14 wrote:
Ok... unrelate But only i notice that lately when i open more then 8 tabs on IE9 my CPU goes crazy Only in ANN?

i have strong pc that just been format month ago.. no virus, no issues, 100% only happend to me when i do it in ANN site...

Um... this is the internet. And you're surprised because... ?
You should expect things to happen. Whenever they do, just stop using it. Some sites say they're safe but they're not.
egozi14

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 6:48 pm Reply with quote
i'm surprise Because it don't happened before
Sunday Silence

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:46 pm Reply with quote
Someone better tell Jessica Nigri (the spokemodel for Lollipop Chainsaw) to start making room in her luggage for these costumes for cons and such.
outlawwolf

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:47 pm Reply with quote
Kinda wished there was an alt to the bunny costume to keep the bunny mask on so it would be like a costume from Judge or Doubt. It'd certainly fit in line wtih the themes.

manga#12477

manga#9570
kamanashi

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 9:49 pm Reply with quote
egozi14 wrote:

IE9, that is the cause.

On a related note, I am glad they aren't removing the costumes for the NA release. Though, I was kinda hoping they would do some NA TV show related costumes, but oh well, at least the ones in it aren't DLC.
Covnam

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:12 pm Reply with quote
Still not even sure if I'm going to get this, but it's really nice to see those costumes coming to the US even though many people won't recognize them which usually means they would have been left in Japan. Thumbs up WB.
mdo7

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Well I welcome the news that WB didn't remove anime-theme outfit. Good call, WB!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:23 pm Reply with quote
Decap rabbit, green skirt HotD, and the red and blue throwback jp outfit are my faves.
Vhaeraun

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:52 pm Reply with quote
I'm probably gonna be going with one of the outfits from HSotD or Haruna's. As much as I liked Deadman Wonderland, I don't think that jumpsuit would transition well.
Sunday Silence

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 3:39 am Reply with quote
Vhaeraun wrote:
I'm probably gonna be going with one of the outfits from HSotD or Haruna's. As much as I liked Deadman Wonderland, I don't think that jumpsuit would transition well.

Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1