• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Adult Swim Brings Back Toonami Block Starting on May 26

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 7:18 pm Reply with quote
Beatdigga wrote:
The fact that they refuse to announce their new titles indicates that what they do have will fail to excite viewers and will be more of the same. On that note, I'm betting it's Stein's Gate. Quality of the show aside (I hear it's quite good, never saw it) it is similar to many of ASA's past failures from summary, genre, focus on dialog, etc.

Well, sometimes they want their programming to remain a surprise which sounds understandable, but it's hard to be truly excited over it when you're not sure to go in with positive curiosity or trepidation.
Dblaze

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:20 am Reply with quote
I so miss Toonami from back in the day. My friend wrote this article about Toonami nostalgia (http://awe-someanime.blogspot.com/p/home.html ). Brought me back to my middle school days of Toonami glory. I hope the new Toonami keeps what made the old version so amazing.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 13 of 13