• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Funimation Announces Deadman Wonderland Dub Cast

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KENZICHI

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:12 pm Reply with quote
I am SO SO excited to hear Greg in a lead again!! I haven't heard him in anything for quite a while and he is one of my top favorite voice actors. Monica as Shiro is, eh, I'm not sure, but I do like her too so we'll see. Can't wait!!
dtm42

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:28 am Reply with quote
JDuks wrote:
It's not like we're hating Madoka. Deadman Wonderland is a third rate anime at best.

That you would rate Deadman Wonderland as high as third rate makes me a touch sad. This is bottom-of-the-barrel Z-grade stuff folks, it doesn't even deserve the dignity of an execution. It will probably sell well enough for FUNimation because of the violence and dark atmosphere but this is a clusterf*** of an Anime if there ever was one.
Blod Dragon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:00 am Reply with quote
is Greg Ayres the giy with the hiy pich and squickey voyse ? if yes his role was beter suted in gantez.

p.s. can i get a link for all dubbed releas dates for this sit pleas. if ther is none can i get a privet pm pleas.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4