• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Slight update to Teh Rules is needed

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mad_Scientist
Subscriber

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:39 pm Reply with quote
Not a crucial issue, but I've just realized that there's nothing in the Teh Rules thread about double posting. Yet I've seen it mentioned in various threads on ANN by mods/admins that in general, double/triple/whatever-posting should not be done, with some exceptions. (For example, when posting new hints in the Anime Character/Quote guessing game threads, or when bumping an older but still relevant thread with new info).

Anyways, I just figured that someone may want to update the rules to mention this.
dragon695

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:19 pm Reply with quote
Mad_Scientist wrote:
Not a crucial issue, but I've just realized that there's nothing in the Teh Rules thread about double posting. Yet I've seen it mentioned in various threads on ANN by mods/admins that in general, double/triple/whatever-posting should not be done, with some exceptions. (For example, when posting new hints in the Anime Character/Quote guessing game threads, or when bumping an older but still relevant thread with new info).

Anyways, I just figured that someone may want to update the rules to mention this.

I think there is a plugin or something for phpbb that will auto merge multiposts. Something like that would be super handy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1