• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Koi to Senkyo to Chocolate (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:52 am Reply with quote
Oojima stuck with Shinonome.
Those sister really are polar opposites of each other.
On second thought, they are more alike than it seemed.
Looks like it's dirty laundry airing time..
This was one weird episode.
Takanashi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:30 am Reply with quote
If you consider the begining of the first episode, it's somewhat expected that this anime will have something different than your generic harem.

Ep 8
spoiler[That said i'm satisfied by the rejection of chisato. I hold a grudge against Hoshizora e kakaru hoshi where the heroine is similar to her. Imo Shinonome will be the best choice for the plot due to her confrontation with Oojima for the president seat. ]
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:42 am Reply with quote
Hmm... spoiler[Since we know he's willing to say "no" to girls, and he didn't say "no" to crazy drunken teacher, what conclusions can we draw?]
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:18 pm Reply with quote
now that spoiler[Chisato] is out of the game, im hoping either spoiler[Isara or Satsuki] will win
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:19 pm Reply with quote
Takanashi wrote:
If you consider the begining of the first episode, it's somewhat expected that this anime will have something different than your generic harem.

Ep 8
spoiler[That said i'm satisfied by the rejection of chisato. I hold a grudge against Hoshizora e kakaru hoshi where the heroine is similar to her. Imo Shinonome will be the best choice for the plot due to her confrontation with Oojima for the president seat. ]

she voices the heroine
KLAC
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:45 am Reply with quote
ep9.

spoiler[so now election back to work give chisato still bit hmm cause of daiki & chocolate.

also seem more hmm conspiracy going on between student pres & girl with glass wonder if tomoya 2.0 can bee an election puppet?

oh same ho-ski bullies trying to pick on isara again give tomoya 2.0 to rescue til student police arrive.

now long day work all in (wait great scott was that back to the future delorean car in it) then no not the truck cue chisato's NO!!!?]
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:46 am Reply with quote
Episode 9

I could talk about the episode's plot, but first I want to talk about something else. I might be crazy, but that Oosawa Yuina sounds a hell lot like spoiler[Rie Kugimiya], now this is especially funny as I also caught her doing a voice in spoiler[Sengoku Collection], released same day as this episode. Awesome as they could be a bit hard to catch due to not being her standard character, which mixed with her also recent short role in spoiler[Binbougami] makes my mention of her in a certain topic kind of silly.

Now plot. Saying with the above, I am such liking where Oosawa Yuina might lead to, she spoiler[looks sweet, but screams danger under that] like a character from Medaka Box. It looks like we got a little look of what that General affairs guy looks like. I guess it signified that he takes his mask off when he is in private, and planning against. Does not look like a goofball his normall look gives.

Chisato seems to be spoiler[falling apart, nightmares about her brother's death, calling Yuki "Daiki", losing track when seeing two siblings, becoming increasingly jealous of Yuki's relationship with other girls]. My guess of the final scene is that spoiler[Michiru may have been hit by the car, which does not work well by preview happy vibe that had her voice.] Actually she is too underused, and she is just bait for Otaku, I wonder why they have not abused her character yet.

Oh, and the tension between spoiler[popular vote and helping the financial aids is a good touch, I like how it was likened to minorities.]
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:53 am Reply with quote
I was really hoping those spoiler[four bullying sluts were going to get their evil heads bashed in with metal pipes], but even though that (lamentably) didn't happen, it was still a good eppie.
superdry

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:22 am Reply with quote
Anyone else notice the Back to the Future Delorean at the end?

DuskyPredator wrote:
My guess of the final scene is that spoiler[Michiru may have been hit by the car, which does not work well by preview happy vibe that had her voice.] Actually she is too underused, and she is just bait for Otaku, I wonder why they have not abused her character yet.

spoiler[It was actually Oojima getting hit by the truck with bad brakes.]

Regarding Michiru - Some game players have speculated how the anime will use her and it's possible she'll finally have a larger role in these last few episodes. Who knows though....
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:35 am Reply with quote
superdry wrote:
DuskyPredator wrote:
My guess of the final scene is that spoiler[Michiru may have been hit by the car, which does not work well by preview happy vibe that had her voice.] Actually she is too underused, and she is just bait for Otaku, I wonder why they have not abused her character yet.
But he looked spoiler[practically unscathed] in the preview, that other guy was spoiler[bringing flowers in what looked like a hospital, we did not see Michiru (does not account for much) and he was looking at the harmonica] like it was a big deal.

Maybe I am wrong though?
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:39 am Reply with quote
My guess is that we are spoiler[supposed to think it is Oojima who got creamed but it actually was Cat Ears,] for the reasons DP has mentioned. Good catch. If you are right. Wink
ookamigirl

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:47 am Reply with quote
Yuuki working hard on his campaign.
Those two Shinonome sisters still fighting...
Chisato having mixed feelings about Yuuki.
I was glad those mean girls got theirs for bullying Aomi.
It was about time too!
The ending of this episode was pretty dramatic..
Nurse1

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:33 pm Reply with quote
To me in the previews next week, it looks like the President is bring flowers to his sister who is still there from the first episode.
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:37 pm Reply with quote
Ugh, I really disliked Chisato's character this episode. She's too clingy and acts very selfish. I understand she had a traumatic incident in the past but I can't overlook how irritating her character is. I almost lost control of my anger when spoiler[she attempted to prevent Yuuki from defending Isara. Really, your friend is being bully and you tell the only person who attempts to stop the bullies to not protect the friend? The good thing to come out of that part was the justice served. It was very gratifying to see the Student Safety Commissioners do justice and punish those four girls. The girls' claims of doing nothing wrong was just laughable.]

I had an intuition that I would dislike Oosawa the very moment I saw her appear. It proved to be correct. She's a very frightening character and her goals don't surprise me. I guess if I had to call something it would be "manipulative bitch" but those words don't describe her enough.

I really enjoy the Shinonome segments and hope for a Shinonome end. Or even a Hazuki-Shinonome end. . . That would be very pleasant. Laughing Hazuki, Shinonome, and Mifuyu are my favorite characters of this show.

As for the ending of the episode. spoiler[I'm pretty sure Oojima narrowly escaped getting hit by the car. It's just a cliffhanger to create drama and suspense. The preview shows him to be fine. He's probably in the hospital for a checkup just to determine he's okay. He'll probably talk with President Mouri and Mouri will reveal to Oojima the reasons why he supports him.]
superdry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:19 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
superdry wrote:
DuskyPredator wrote:
But he looked spoiler[practically unscathed] in the preview, that other guy was spoiler[bringing flowers in what looked like a hospital, we did not see Michiru (does not account for much) and he was looking at the harmonica] like it was a big deal.

Maybe I am wrong though?

spoiler[Sorry, I meant to say that it looks like Oojima got hit by the truck. Regarding Mouri bringing flowers - he could also be bringing it to Kana (girl who got hit in episode 1) since he has visited her in the hospital in the past.]
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6