• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Sailor Moon Manga Gets New Anime in Summer 2013

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jomy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 pm Reply with quote
I was wondering, is anyone going to create a new page in the encyclopedia for the new series?
Sheleigha

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:21 pm Reply with quote
jomy wrote:
I was wondering, is anyone going to create a new page in the encyclopedia for the new series?

It's kind of hard when there is NO info about it, whatsoever. All we know is it'll be out "summer" (yet there's been NO promo material besides that), yet I've been hearing some rumors float around that it's been since delayed for whatever reason.

I'm am anticipating this SO much, but it's a property that I guess Toei doesn't care too much about :/ Too busy with DBZ and One Piece, I guess...
Ingraman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:25 pm Reply with quote
jomy wrote:

What's the point? Is there any information that could actually be used for such a page? Might as well wait for a proper production announcement before doing that...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 22 of 22