• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Full Metal Panic! Another Novels Get New Project

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bglassbrook

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 pm Reply with quote
GardenAll wrote:
It's like Eureka Seven AO, the original characters will eventually appear... I would love read those novels, unfortunately there is no translation

Which novels with no translation? The untranslated ones with the original characters, or the untranslated ones where the original characters will eventually appear?
GardenAll

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:22 am Reply with quote
bglassbrook wrote:
GardenAll wrote:
It's like Eureka Seven AO, the original characters will eventually appear... I would love read those novels, unfortunately there is no translation

Which novels with no translation? The untranslated ones with the original characters, or the untranslated ones where the original characters will eventually appear?

We have all FMP novels translated (some official and the rest with non-official translations), but util now we don't have any page translated about FMP! Another. When you know Nami, from the upcoming history of FMP! that is not animated yet, yo'll go crazy!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2