• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your Top 10 / Worst 5 things. Why? (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sj21

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:21 am Reply with quote
Okay i'm going to do another one because my last one was horrible.

In no particular order, but my most favorite of all time is Full Metal Alchemist

Naruto Now, even as a huge Naruto fan i have a really hard time sitting through the filler episodes.But when it comes to the fighting i love it. There's nothing else like it. And for one of the reasons i love Fullmetal is because like in that and naruto the jutsu and alchemy(in FMA's case) are limitless, there's so many different things you can do. Naruto also focuses so much on the struggle of the characters and like any other shounen series it gives almost every character character development. I haven't bought any box sets yet(since i read the manga) but i'm only gonna get the good non-filler episodes for like the hokage level fight. That was amazing.

Gundam(00,wing) These two i have seen a good number of episodes and love it.For wing its because of the fights, but also the gundam that are in those fights. There so creative and unique. I mean- the shenlong gundam- deathscythe,geunis. Gundam 00 is good with the fights but the character and mech designs blow me away.

Full Metal Alchemist Wow......... what can i say other the most amazing anime ever. This is 1 of 2 series that have made me cried(5 times) and this series is just heartbreaking. In almost every fight there's something sad about it. Now i'm not gonna spoil anything so i'm just saying some stuff. The fights all had a huge purpose and Ed and Al always had some obstacle to face which until the they could. Also like in my naruto writing with alchemy you can do almost anything like in episode 1 and 10 Al uses alchemy to fix a radio and an apple and in episode 3 Ed and Al make winry a doll for her B-day.
All the mystery behind the stone that find in almost every episode- its like Death Note but with alchemy.

Bleach One of my first anime intriductions this series is amazing(besides fillers). My favorite thing about this series is how detailed and unique all the weapons are. When Tite Kubo made the manga he didn't make bland swords he created a masterpiece. through all the ability's the swords have to there apperance is just outstanding. In the first 60 episodes so much happens and when there aren't fights i'm still completely into it because in those episodes all the captains would be talking aboutspoiler[Rukia's excecution] and watching this and naruto its great becuase i can watch sword fighting or ninja fighting.

Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicles OAV The series ranks about 15th on my list but even though i haven't finished it yet i think the OAV will always be the best part. The character designs go so well with the animation and the action is groundbreaking. To find out the HUGE HUGE HUGE mystery with Syroan and Fai long reed. I love Kamui, because he just has this whole mystery behind him. I can't say much so you'll have to see for yourself.

The Prince of Tennis I found some good news saying that there still might be a dub for this but i have finished the 4 box sets released and started watching it on the internet. I just love this series. Every character has some special shot or technique and it makes the matches so cool(and unrealistic). And the whole seigaku team is likable. I was so mad though whenspoiler[ Momo didn't make the regulars and Inui did]. The first movie(anime) was really good to but probably has the most unrealistic matches ever.

Dragonball ZUgghhh... if they would cut out the 2 episodes before every fight it would be so much better. But still you can't pass up such a classic series having tremendous amounts of fighting. I mean i can't really say much more.

well thats all i can make of now, when i get my list straight i'll edit it.

But worst series- Bobo-bo-bo- i will say no more.

Osamu Tezuka- I just don't like his works.
anti_gone

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:55 pm Reply with quote
Ten best.

1) Death Note: There will never be anything with a plot this intricate and the struggles of morality this fierce. Well, it has its little flaws here and there but that's what makes this series so great.

2) Evangelion: It has its flaws and craziness but this was the first of its kind to go beyond the mecha and go into the human psyche.

3) ROD: This series was crazy and the fight scenes in the anime were amazing for some color and lines. Plus, you got a feel for the girls' struggles when they got into arguments and were set back by so many things.

4) Cowboy Bebop: Great characters and interesting background stories. Nothing about it was cheezy and when it was funny, it was actually funny. It was a new take on something no one has done before and it worked.

5) Bleach: I don't think I've found a shounen series in a while that has had such a diverse cast of characters and executed this so well. Every character introduced plays a role and doesn't disappear into the background once Ichigo is done with them. They all play a bigger role, which makes me wonder how much longer this series will go.

6) Ouran: Hands down, the best gender-bender ever. Plus, you have an amazing heroine that shuts out all other female leads of other shoujo series like no other. She's incredibly smart, witty, and level-headed. Characters like this are one in a million...literally.

WORST:

1) Vampire Knight: Beautiful art but seriously...what's the story about again? What are the other vampires' names?? Do any of the characters have more than one facial expression? Does Zero have more than one thought in his mind other than to die??

2) Any series by Ken Akamatsu: Artwork is pretty but the story is so boring, so repetitive, and predictable.

3) MANY of the CLAMP-related series including Tsubasa, X, Chobits, etc. As much as I like their older ones (Clover, Wish, MKR) most of these series have the same copy-paste characters with the same copy-paste endings. They go for extremes too but it's the point that those extremes make them too predictable. If you know X has angst, you know they're going to bring on the pain as much as possible to the point that character death doesn't affect you. Tsubasa is ridiculous and Chobits has the whole robot-love thing which I don't understand (that happens right after you watch A.I. with Will Smith). All the female leads are the same with a perfect innocence that cannot be tainted, male leads must protect them because the female leads (if you think about it) are as dumb as a doornail. Yeah, I kinda feel a little strongly about this group lol.

4) Witch Hunter Robin: Maybe it was because I watchd it on CN when it came out but every single time I saw a new episode, it was as boring as hell and the fight scenes only lasted up to a minute. And at the end of every episode, I'd wtf at what I just saw.

5) Colorful: .....
rainbowcourage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 8:01 pm Reply with quote
I just updated mine on page 75
to Zalis116: sorry if you got the wrong impression. I would never dream of harassing Frenty, I was honestly curious about how the indexing process worked. That's why I did not PM him and posed the general question in the thread. I know how busy he is and how much time he graciously donates to us.
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:16 am Reply with quote
I've updated mine on Page 75. I made some big changes and added some more shows.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Alestal

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quote
I updated my post on page 66. Very Happy
Deleted an item, added movies, and put more detail on the shows and what I liked about them. With minimal spelling errors, I hope.
edwardRB

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quote
What I think are the 8 best anime...

1. Death Note- I loved the first half of the series. It kind of went downhill spoiler[after L's death ]for me but I still liked it the whole way through.
2. FLCL- Will always stick with me when I first saw it. At first I was like WTF am I watching. The more I watched it though the more it made sense and I will always remember it for its awesome craziness.
3. Code Geass- Reminds me of a cross between Death Note and Eureka which is definitely a bad thing. Its always interesting to see how Lelouch will respond to all the problems that come his way so thats why I really like this show.
4. Elfen Lied- Probably the most violent and disturbing show I have ever watched. It was really emotional through the whole show, even though I felt the ending was bad but it had a good storyline. If you weren't satisfied with the anime's ending, I would suggest looking at the manga's ending.
5. Full Metal Alchemist- The main character has the same first name as I do, which I like alot. The ending is probably one of the finest endings I have ever seen in any anime IMO, alchemy is one of the coolest ways I have seen people fight in a TV show.
6. Eureka Seven- Probably has the most cry baby main character in a show, but also the most realistic main character I've seen, and there are some awesome fight scenes.
7. Ouran High School Host Club- I normally don't like shows of the genre of Ouran, but because from what I had heard about this show from others, I decided to check it out. I liked the first episode alot, so I decided to check out the next episodes. Next thing, I wanted to watch the whole show. It had me laughing and entertained with all of its situations so I highly suggest you watch this show.
8. Pokemon- I loved this show when I was little and it first came out. I always wanted to buy all the cards and video games. This show is probably the most money I have wasted on a show I have seen on TV.

And Now, my 5 worst...
1. SD Gundam- Never in my whole life have ever thought a main character could be so annoying. I wanted to punch the main character in the face. The worst anime I ever saw.
2. Tokko- I tried watching it, because it looked cool, but the action scenes were not so good, and the storyline was weak. I've only seen a few episodes from this show, and it could get better, but what I saw was not so good.
3. Naruto- I used to like the anime, it was cool, but I didn't not like the music they chose for the scenes. Then the fillers totally killed this anime for me. I still read the manga though which I consider way better.
4. Bo-Bo-Bo- It was funny at first, but then the randomness just got way to old for me, then I started to really dislike this show.
5. Pokemon- For me, this show is a love/hate relationship. I always remember the good old days when I loved this show, but it seems to go on way too long and it gets ridiculous. But thats just me being grown up and realizing how childish this show is.

[/u]
xm0123

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:57 am Reply with quote
Now for my top ten favorites. Keep in mind, I prefer movies over series.

1: Castle in the Sky. This is my favorite anime film of all time. It's the closest I have ever seen an anime come to perfection. Everything about it is utterly amazing; the story, the music, the characters. The only way it could be better was if it had better animation, but that's just me being nitpicky. This is definitely Miyazaki's best. I even showed this movie to some of my relatives, who never watch anime, and they loved it. It's got universal appeal, too.

2: Eureka Seven. This is my favorite anime series of all time. There's never a dull moment. The animation is great, the soundtrack is great, the voices are great, and the story is otherworldly. The characters are so well-defined, they feel like real people. And it hits so many emotional notes; you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll be saddened, and you'll be uplifted, sometimes, all at once. Definitely the best "mecha" series ever. Speaking of which, the LFOs are also just too cool.

3: Death Note. This is a psychological thriller like no other. The rivalry between Light and L is much more intense than the rivalries in most other anime series. It's beautiful, has a great soundtrack, superb voice acting, and it leaves you on the edge of your seat. A must watch.

4: Steamboy. An action-adventure like no other. This is the best looking anime I've ever seen. It also has some of the best action sequences I've ever seen. The whole movie is mind blowing, and no matter how many times you watch it, you are still awed by just how beautiful it is. Not as magical as Castle in the Sky, but a great film nonetheless.

5: Kiki's Delivery Service. A coming of age tale about a girl who's come to the city. The film is heartwarming, cute, and funny. It's a feelgood movie that makes you feel happy by the end.

6: My Neighbor Totoro. Another feelgood movie, this film will leave you smiling long after the credits have rolled. It brilliantly illustrates how childhood can have so many wonderful moments in it.

7: Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal. A historical epic that is brutal, beautiful, and unforgettable. Only problem is, it's so heavy, you may never want to see it more than once. I like Trust and Betrayal more than the Kenshin series; somehow, I like it more when it's super serious. Still a must watch.

8: The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Oh man, this is the funniest anime series I've ever seen. It's so absurd, yet so oddly lovable, I can't help it. Also has fantastic animation and voiceovers. What I like most is you can watch certain episodes over and over, and you'll still laugh out loud every time. There are so many layers in the show, which is where its appeal comes from.

9: Cardcaptor Sakura. A series that is cute, fun, funny, sweet, and heartwarming all at once. CCS does something most other tv shows don't; it makes me feel genuinely happy. Sure, there may be a lot of filler episodes in it, but it has wonderful characters and an interesting premise to make up for it. You should watch it if you don't mind indulging in girly sensitivities.

10: Mushi-Shi. This series is the most beautiful animated tv series I've ever seen. Not only that, it makes you stand in awe of the world that is the Mushi. It's so unlike any other anime series I've seen; no fanservice, no cuteness appeal, no absurd amount of violence, and you don't have to watch the series from beginning to end to enjoy it. In fact, it almost feels more like an American tv show rather than a Japanese series. Nonetheless, it's very enjoyable, and it makes you think about nature, as well.

And now the five worst. These are in no particular order. Also, I won't mention "obvious targets" like Pokemon or Dragonball Z either.

1: Inuyasha. Let's see, the characters are boring, the plot never goes anywhere, the action sequences are forgettable, and, I don't think I need to go on.

2: Akira. Why is this so beloved? To me, it's just nothing more than a series of senseless acts of violence. Also, while the animation is fluid, the art itself is rather bland. Lastly, I hated the ending. Really overrated, I think.

3: Slayers (the whole franchise). Why is this popular? It's not funny, it's not witty, and the whole show is lame, lame in the actual sense of the word. Nothing fun ever happens. Nothing exciting ever happens. And no, Lina Inverse is not cute.

4: Code Geass. This could've been a decent series, but there's a major problem; the whole series is plagued with mind-numbing stupidity. It's like the creators set out to make something purposefully as bad as possible, just to see what happens. Add to that ugly character designs and the most ridiculous anime rivalry ever, and you've got Code Geass.

5: Fruits Basket. I can't, for the life of me, understand why this is so popular. Every minute of the show does nothing but insult my intelligence with its asininity. It's almost like the series was made by immature fangirls and for immature fangirls.

And there you have it.

Last edited by xm0123 on Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Alestal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quote
xm0123 wrote:

3: Slayers (the whole franchise). Why is this popular? It's not funny, it's not witty, and the whole show is lame, lame in the actual sense of the word. Nothing fun ever happens. Nothing exciting ever happens. And no, Lina Inverse is not cute.

I haven't seen much of the series, but the individual Slayers movies are awesome, lot's of original fun things happen and its funny as hell. No one would accuse Lina of being cute, she can blow up whole cities.
archaron

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quote
Alestal wrote:
xm0123 wrote:

I haven't seen much of the series, but the individual Slayers movies are awesome, lot's of original fun things happen and its funny as hell. No one would accuse Lina of being cute, she can blow up whole cities.

I found Slayers to be the type of series that either you like and find the humor in funny or not. I haven't found too many people inbetween on it. I think the same can be said about School Rumble. (A series I found to great and was not expecting it to be.)
haoguan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:09 am Reply with quote
TOP 10 BEST

1. Kyou Kara Maou (Demon King from today) - When I first watch this anime it really hits me for all the joke, more over when I shocked when Both Otoko can married by hitting others face, and other cool stuff like the treasures of the Mazokus, and scary face of the Demon Sword ehehe. Relly Cool ! ! ! !

2. Busou Renkin (Arms Alchemy) - First I thought this is a boring Anime but when the Episode goes my excitement goes to when Warrior tokiko gave life to Kazuki by the power of Kakugane, and the romance between them, I almost cry when Kazuki said goodbye, My favorite character here is PA - PIL - L0o0N ehehe!

3. Battle Proggrammer Shirase - You heard him? yes Mr. Shirase in short BPS a mega brain man who can control INTERNET by his Hands with his brain he can blocked any powerful virus or Hacker who oppose him, hehehe really cool but warning anime addict this has some perverted joke BEWARE ! ! ! ! !

4. Karin - Yes, the vampire, who does not afraid in sunlight and she's the blood maker of the family ehehheee

5. Ouran High School - Yes the No. 1 Club I know coz when Haruhi which is a girl, who become a Handsome boy I don't know how so go watch it. ehehehee

6. Claymore - Not all anime I watch is High School Genre this anime has full of Action and Romance. and it is really go0o0d...

7. Tokemeki Memorial ~ Only Love - Yap this anime is a boy who loves all the cutiest girl in the campus eheheh.. and enemy of all the Boys which he himself don't know ehehehe..

8. Yamato Nadeshiko Like ouran high school boys but indifferent kind of story when 4 cute boys make a ONE UGLY girl into a Cute Woman eheheeh can they do that?

9. School Rumble and Ni gakki - Until now I wait the 3rd season, I hope they release it very soon..

10. Hellsing - Alucard the great vampire who sided in the human, to protect her master, a society who kills vampire
egoist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:22 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
I found Slayers to be the type of series that either you like and find the humor in funny or not. I haven't found too many people inbetween on it. I think the same can be said about School Rumble. (A series I found to great and was not expecting it to be.)

Well, when it comes to school rumble I'd say it's more about if you like the characters or not.(well i like them, at least liked though most people would definitely give up on this anime because of that girl(the main character i think which i forgot the name or was my brain forced to forget?)
egoist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:57 am Reply with quote
JackCox Page 77 wrote:
4. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

What else should be said about the main character, she is an absolute c**t and if I ever came across I'd put her in her place.

Well this is not the best, but definitely would get in my top 50 or maybe 30. So why did i quote you just to say that? no. Now mate, look at this anime's storyline, at the characters design(there's a famous proverb that says not in exact words "If you're a detective you should forget any hatred towards the suspects before investigating them"). I've seen alot of great animes with horrible main characters, but i couldn't possible judge them by it.
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is a great anime with a great storyline that they would follow from the beginning to the end.
You can hardly find an anime that everything's perfectly how you like it, this far i can see i've seen only one which would be "Darker than Black", i still value all others of course, after all animes are the precious treasure i've found to keep my heart together.

Sorry if i've made something so simple complicated, but friend don't misjudge your words, make sure your mind is satisfied with it and that's right after all no matter how much the others say you should be yourself and say what you feel like there's still other people reading and putting feelings into your words.

I know some guys would tell me to mind my business here but remember guys, they are asking for the worst animes not for me most hated animes.
auberginedreams

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quote
I wouldn't say this is my definitive list as it was compiled in about five minutes. I'll probably end up making another one after I've had some more time to think about it. I might be forgetting some but right now I'd say these are my favorite. Also note that I didn't include any series that I hadn't completely finished.

Top 10

1.Death Note - I love the whole philosophical questioning of whether murder can be a heroic act, as well as looking into the mind of a person with good hearted intentions who spoiler[takes it too far and becomes an evil conductor of genocide].

2.Gankutsuou - An amazing look at how an emotionally traumatic event such as a friend's betrayal can twist the mind and soul of an innocent young man into someone so heartless, cruel,
manipulative and sadistic.

3.Neon Genesis Evangelion - Not because of the mecha battles, but because of the psychological analysis of not only the characters, but ultimately of all people. I loved the final episodes that spoiler[took place within the minds of the main characters].

4.Paranoia Agent - This anime shows how running away from our problems can have much worse consequences than admitting/accepting them and moving on. In this series, spoiler[one girl's attempt at pushing a tragic memory out of her mind results in her telling a lie that even she begins to believe].

5.Welcome to the NHK - On top of exploring the Japanese
hikikomori phenomenon, this anime deals with many topics
relevant to any culture, including suicide, depression, isolation,
abuse, and feelings of inadequacy. Although these heavy themes
lead to many emotional scenes, what makes this series great is
its ability to contrast the seriousness with comedy.

6.Air TV - A very tragic and meaningful story of doomed love that reminds me of Romeo and Juliet.

7.Now and Then, Here and There - This show can be very disturbing and depressing, but it is a spot on portrayal of how corrupt government can trick its people into false loyalty.

8.Le Portrait de Petite Cossette - Very creepy and a little more horror than most stuff I get into, but it is a fascinating look at
unconditional love, tragic loss, the nature of art, and
even pedophila.

9.Grave of the Fireflies - Hard to watch, but still a great political and social commentary and paints a disturbing portrait of
the negative effects than war can have on innocent people.

10.Spirited Away - I always think of this movie as the japanese version of Alice in Wonderland, but without the blatant drug references. It is imaginative, artistic, and very powerful.

Worst 5 (I'm sure there are worse ones out there, but these are
the worst that I've actually seen.)

1.Dragonball Z- Wow, where do I start. My main problem is that the story makes NO sense because they retcon it every episode to make room for more new battles. For example, want to show two dead characters fight each other? No problem, just bring them back to life! Next, the reason the series is so long is because for each battle, there are 3 episodes that show the antagonist bragging about how he'll beat someone's ass, 4 episodes showing the good guys training to fight this new bad guy, 2 episodes showing them charging their powers, and about 5 episodes showing an actual fight. That's like an entire series' worth of episodes right there. Then, if a main character is killed, you don't even care because they'll find all of the dragon balls insanely fast and bring them back to life...again. And holy hell, there's the super saiyan thing. Yes, we all understand that the bad alien monster thing is very, very strong. You do not need to numerically label it's strength, we get it.

2.Yu-Gi-Oh- This was created for the sole purpose of manipulating children into manipulating their parents into buying crappy merchandise that became obselete in a week.

3.Naruto- Another unnecessary carbon-copy of the last generic shonen fighter (But this time with ninjas, omgzrz!!!11). 99% filler, tedious and repetitive battles, and humor aimed at 1st graders.

4.Digimon - Blatant ripoff of Pokemon. Even worse than when The Wild ripped off Madagascar.

5.Bleach - Another unnecessary carbon-copy of the last generic shonen fighter (But this time with shinigami, omgzrz!!!11).

Last edited by auberginedreams on Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:04 pm; edited 8 times in total
Eeagle

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quote
Personally i dont have a best and worst since there are so many variations between animes but ill give what i think stand out the most in my head.

1) DEATH NOTE- Death note is by far one of the most outstanding animes in my head at the moment because it gives a twist on the protagonist always being a good guy plot and with the addition of the shear genius that the two rivaled characters Light aka Kira and L possess!

2) Eureka Seven- eureka seven is a mecha thats so different from others like gundam which i dont like that much. i love how it has good romance and action in it while still containing a really amazing storyline.

3) Full metal Alchemist- I know FMA the anime wasnt liked by many since it didn't follow the storyline the was in the manga but i still love it because it isnt one of the those anime that follow the manga but come up later with a crappy ending that isnt anything like the manga! It's got a storyline that works and gives me a what i want.

4) Air- I both and and love Air because oh god it was the first thing i've ever watched that nearly got me to cry(NEARLY).

5) Kanon- I loved kanon because it had almost the same effect on me as Air besides the actual happy ending which nearly invoke tears of joy.

6) Blood plus- I love it cause it gives a twist on what vampires are!

7) Ai Yori Aoshi- I think ai yori aoshi is on top in terms of secretive love vs. a cacophony of other characters that fall in love with the main character.

8) Samurai X- I just think its a great story.

9) Bonen no Xamda- Even though it hasn't finish i already love the storyline and how its progressing.

10) Karas- Too my surprise i really like this because they didn't put in crappy 3D graphics that dont match the show itself.

Now the worst that come to my mind.

1) Dragon ball, dragon ball Z, dragon ba........... i hate a show this show more id rather watch teletubies than this.
i just dont like the idea of muscle headed beings fighting each other for who knows how many episodes.
2) Naruto- don't get me wrond i like the actual plot line i just hate how they put in nearly 100 filler episodes. i love the manga.
3) YuGiOh- I have the power to place over priced cards on a weird metal disk on my arm weeeeeee------- _-------- it isnt what im into though i did like it when i was younger but now the show should just end because no one likes dragged on shows that are boring.
4) Bayblade- oh my god why did i watch this when i was younger. my dad always calls it geyblade and i now i agree with him. Its was fun in real life same as the yugioh card game but dosent translate to and cartoon/anime show that well.
5) digimon/pokemon- Man enough with the mons its freakings used up and i still find that they still show these on tv wow.. they have over used this genre is what i mean!

Please ignore my bad grammar i suck at typing Embarassed
marinne14

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:30 pm Reply with quote
top best -

1. gintama - because i like this kind of anime, very funny, heartwarming, well, can learn things. gintoki is cool and so funny the story is very interesting even the fillers are so good not like naruto(sorry)... every arc is cool even now i want to know about their past.. Smile some says this is kindof GTO but i prefer gintama ^^
2. kanon'06 - i like this funny,cute, heartwarming anime... you'll just keep watching and watching.. first time to cry on a anime , for sadness and enjoyness Sad
3. FLCL - also a very cool anime, interesting in being weird... this keep me thinking of being something cool!! i want to be cooooool!! haha well at first i thought this is boring but the views makes it so interesting so i try and well I LIKE IT!!
4. hidamari sketch - cute,simple, a relaxing anime... i love the way they do things!! when they are all together, i always think of my friends!!! very calming anime
5. lucky*star - i always watch this anime when i'm bored, funny,cute and simple though the jokes has some parodies.. well i just love to watch their everyday life..
6. saikano - i love this tragic anime! this really touch me i also cry here..
7. tengen toppa gurren lagann - haha this is very very cool too!.. this drills my heart in excitement! thinking of this makes me motivated and never loose hope till the very end! hehe.. the quality is very simple yet very cool, haha i think it's cooler than gundams haha.. a robot with a signature of a sunglasses!!worth to watch you'll know if you watch! who do you think i am!

worst??
1 Da Capo - oh.. the very worst and have stop watching on the 2nd season... i HATE, really hate the love team here!
2. naruto - when fighting there is always, let's say too much talking!! the episode finished by talking!!
3. zero no tsukaima - hmm not realy the worst but on the 2nd season i hate spoiler[the way their relationship became very intense.. i hate them kissing so much] haha thats all
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 78 of 122