• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Done] Parasyte - Error Report

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darkincubo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:56 pm Reply with quote
Hi, I submitted the genre "action" for Parasyte mangamanga#1570 some time ago. I checked today and is still not added.

I submited it again and when I audit it, it appears as an error report. I want to know why is that. I think is probably a bug. It's not the first time I add a genre and I think is very weird that someone has report an error to it, since the manga is obviously an action genre, anyone that have read it can tell you that, even Jason Thompson implies it in House of 1000 manga.

Thanks in advance for your answers.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:52 am Reply with quote
It was because the original submitter of "action" genre -- back in 2004 -- was also a genre spammer, causing most of his/her submissions removed. Hence an error report pops up whenever the same genre gets submitted again by someone else.

I've tagged "action" genre back now.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
darkincubo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:51 pm Reply with quote
Oh! now I get it. Thank you for fixing it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1