• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Record of Lodoss War on I-Channel

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tomcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 2:52 am Reply with quote
Gee guys it sure nice that you (ANN) posted this for everyone to see, but you might have posted that the times are 11pm. est/ 8pm pst on Friday and repeat the following Sunday( same times), just in case the hurried reader doesn't link to i-channel. Many thanks though.
samuraiwalt

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:19 am Reply with quote
Comcast just dropped the International Channel, in my area, last month.
kusanagi-sama

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:59 pm Reply with quote
I seem to think that comcast is dropping any channel that carries anime so that they can monopolize it on their network with their own channel.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Poppycock

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:51 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
I seem to think that comcast is dropping any channel that carries anime so that they can monopolize it on their network with their own channel.

Why do you think that? They're only dropping the I-channel in his area, I never even got the I-channel. So really The Anime Network is really the only known station with anime that they're dropping for their anime station.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1