• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Akira toriyamas contact

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymousfan123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:17 pm Reply with quote
if anyone knows how to get in contact with akira toriyama please tell me i need to ask him about the dragon ball series because i have been a die hard dragon ball z fan since i was little and i have loved anime ever since then but now dragon ball z is over and gt is over but there is one thing i need to know it is important. and only akira toriyama can answer it, after all he created the series, i do not want his autograph or anything of his,i do not want any money, what i want is a question answered and only he can answer it. so if you know how to contact him please tell me, i appologize if this is the wrong forum but i am new here please forgive me.
Key

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:45 pm Reply with quote
'Fraid no one around here is going to be able to answer that. And any contact you might get is almost certain going to be in Japanese only.

Good luck with your efforts.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1