• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Manga Sale Thread

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:48 pm Reply with quote
Where: Viz
What is the Sale: Free digital volume 1.
How to get the Sale: Sign up for a Viz Manga account (or already have one), go to the page I linked and choose your volume 1. Enter in your account information and you should be good to go!
Expiration Date: Oct 31, 2012
Shipping: N/A
Tax: N/A
Additional Notes: This is for digital manga only. Only selected volumes available. You may need to already have had a Viz Manga account, but I'm not sure. It worked for me, but the email with the information says "You've downloaded the best manga App, now get a Free Volume 1 of your choice, on us!", so it may only be for people who had previously signed up.

A good opportunity to try out a new series! I got Cross Game #1. Smile
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Where: Right Stuf
What is the Sale: At least 33% off books from Dark Horse.
How to get the Sale: Discount already applied.
Expiration Date: Oct 29, 2012
Shipping: Free Domestic Economy Shipping on orders over $49. Otherwise, see Shipping Rates.
Tax: Only applies in Iowa.
Additional Notes: If you have a Got Anime? Membership you will get an additional 10% off (making it ~40% off total).
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quote
Where: GoHastings.com
What is the Sale: 31% off Used Books, CDs, Movies, and Games.
How to get Sale: Use code
Expiration Date: Oct 31, 2012
Shipping: 96¢ on entire book order. Only ships to continental US, APO, FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories.
Tax: Only applies in states where Hastings has a physical store. (Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming).
Additional Notes: Sale is off used items only. This sale ends today. It's easiest to search GoHastings' inventory for books with ISBNs.

Last edited by ZepysGirl on Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:09 am Reply with quote
What is the Sale: At least 33% off books from Yen Press.
Expiration Date: Nov 12, 2012
Shipping: Free Domestic Economy Shipping on orders over $49. Otherwise, see Shipping Rates.
Additional Notes: If you have a Got Anime? Membership you will get an additional 10% off (making it ~40% off total).
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:15 pm Reply with quote
What is the Sale: 20% off Used Books, CDs, Movies, and Games when you buy 2 or more.
How to get Sale: Use code 2DAY20.
Expiration Date: Nov 10, 2012
Shipping: 96¢ on entire book order. Only ships to continental US, APO, FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, and US territories.
Tax: Only applies in states where Hastings has a physical store. (Alabama, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wyoming).
Additional Notes: Sale is off used items only. This sale ends today. It's easiest to search GoHastings' inventory for books with ISBNs.
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:47 pm Reply with quote
What is the Sale: $5 off $25 or $10 off $40 New & Used items.
How to get Sale: Use code VETERAN.
Expiration Date: Nov 17, 2012
Additional Notes: This coupon may only be used once per person. Coupon stacks with normal discounted prices. It's easiest to search GoHastings' inventory with ISBNs.
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:52 am Reply with quote
What is the Sale: 20% off Used Books, CDs, Movies, and Games when you buy 3 or more.
How to get Sale: Use code 2DAY30.
Expiration Date: Nov 17, 2012
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:48 am Reply with quote
Where: Better World Books
What is the Sale: 30% 4+ Used Books
How to get Sale: Use code BOOKFRIDAY.
Expiration Date: Sunday, November 25, 2012
Shipping: Free Shipping worldwide ("seriously" according to their page) apparently no minimum purchase
Tax: IDK
Additional Notes: I guess it's new and used, but they mainly deal in used. The sale is only for those shipped from BWB, not their outside sellers.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:01 pm Reply with quote
Where: MidtownComics.com
What is the Sale: Up to 45% off Graphic Novels. Most manga I see are 40%.
Expiration Date: Nov 26, 2012
Shipping: Free Domestic Economy Mail on orders over $75. Otherwise, see Shipping Rates.
Tax: Only applies in New York.
Additional Notes: None.
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:30 pm Reply with quote
What is the Sale: Progressing sale off Used Books, CDs, Movies, and Games. Buy 2 = 20% off, buy 3 = 30% off, buy 4 = 40% off.
How to get Sale: Use code CYBERMON.
Expiration Date: Nov 26, 2012
Additional Notes: Sale is off used items only. It's easiest to search GoHastings' inventory for books with ISBNs.
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:19 pm Reply with quote
Where: AwesomeBooks.com
What is the Sale: 4 for 3 on Used and Bargain Bin books.
How to get the Sale: Use code GET443, have 4 qualifying books in your order.
Expiration Date: Dec 6, 2012
Shipping: Free for UK. Free for N. America, Western Europe, Australia & New Zealand if two or more items are purchased. The rest of the world is a flat £2.99 rate.
Tax: ...I have no clue. Probably not applied if you're not in the UK?
Additional Notes: They don't have a very big selection, but I figured it was worth posting.
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:11 pm Reply with quote
What is the Sale: 40% off Used Books, CDs, Movies, and Games when you buy 4 or more.
How to get Sale: Use code 2DAY40.
Expiration Date: Dec 1, 2012
Additional Notes: Sale is off used items only. It's easiest to search GoHastings' inventory for books with ISBNs.
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:29 pm Reply with quote
What is the Sale: $5 off $25 or $10 off $40.
How to get Sale: Use code SLAPABOWONIT.
Expiration Date: Dec 8, 2012
Additional Notes: This coupon may only be used once per person. Coupon stacks with normal discounted prices. It's easiest to search GoHastings' inventory with ISBNs.
Mr Adventure

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:23 pm Reply with quote
It was suggested I post this here...

Where: ComiXology.com or the Comics by ComiXology App on iPhone/iPad/Android
What is the Sale: Select Ishimori Digital Manga for only .99 cents
How to get the Sale: Simply check out though ComiXology
Expiration Date: December 9th, 2012 at 11PM EST
Additional Notes: Specific titles on sale; Kamen Rider Vol.1, Kikaider Vol.1, Inazuman Vol.1, and Skull Man Vol.1. And remember these are digital editions ONLY.
ZepysGirl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:38 pm Reply with quote
@Mr Adventure Thanks for posting! Smile

What is the Sale: 30% off Used Books, CDs, Movies, and Games when you buy 3 or more.
How to get Sale: Use code JOLLY.
Expiration Date: Dec 11, 2012

Where: VizManga.com and the Viz Manga Apps
What is the Sale: Up to 20% off (i.e. most manga is now $3.99 instead of $4.99).
How to get the Sale: Discount is already applied.
Expiration Date: Don't know. It's a "holiday sale," if that helps.
Additional Notes: This is digital only, not print.

Then of course:
What is the Sale: 13+ Days of Savings. Most manga included in the sale are 50% off.
Expiration Date: Dec 14, 2012
Additional Notes: The Membership doesn't add on with this sale.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Industry -> Retail All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4