• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 3rd Advent Children Trailer

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tebalith

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:23 pm Reply with quote
Thanks, radicaledward

Someone once pointed out, I remember, that the titles are being amazingly alphabetical. AC, BC, CC, DC. Sadly, in another order. Confused
Necros Antiquor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:38 pm Reply with quote
The Starfall Knight wrote:
By the way Necros Antiquor, is your avatar of Ta-kun from FLCL?

Why yes, it is. It's the scene from episode 6 where Naota/Ta-kun has absorbed the power of the Pirate King. I mean to draw my character (Necros Antiquor) someday to replace my avatar, but I can't get it right yet.

radicaledward wrote:
Also, there is one more game that has only been announce with out futher details yet.
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core (PSP)

Great, if this is any good, I'm gonna have to get a PSP...grumble...I guess there's no chance of a decent port to the DS, not with the different architecture of the systems...
Proman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:48 am Reply with quote
Necros Antiquor wrote:
I guess there's no chance of a decent port to the DS, not with the different architecture of the systems...

I think the fact that Sony owns part of Square Enix will be the main reason why you won't see a "Final Fantasy VII" game on Nintendo Gameboy DS.
Shohoku79

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 12:40 pm Reply with quote
From the trailer, I guess it's only Cait Sith out of the main cast of characters that still didn't get shown. Perhaps there is no more need for Reeves (if he is there in AC, even as a background character) to be talking through a Cat/Moogle, eh?

Hmm, if Reno and Rude were both there, I wonder what happened to Elena? Retired after the last encounter with Cloud & co. in Midgar? To me, her character just seems too unlikely to not get involved when the Turks are involved.
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Shohoku79 wrote:
From the trailer, I guess it's only Cait Sith out of the main cast of characters that still didn't get shown. Perhaps there is no more need for Reeves (if he is there in AC, even as a background character) to be talking through a Cat/Moogle, eh?

"They" seem to be making a comeback in DoC (page 2). There's still a chance that "they" will show up in AC.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2