• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: 2nd Hayate the Combat Butler!! Season's Preview Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axe-336

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quote
Ah, finally. I enjoyed the first season of this show so much, I'm hoping Bandai gets the first season out sometime this year. I wonder if they'll cast Wendee Lee as Nagi.... Y'know, since she's been the lead in Haruhi and Lucky Star, why not another brightly colored comedy/romance/"fighting series".
Kougeru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quote
Wendy Lee ruined haruhi IMO, and would do the same for nagi...but yeah. Can't wait for this, was one of the funniest animes in recent years
Nebs

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quote
Axe-336 wrote:
Ah, finally. I enjoyed the first season of this show so much, I'm hoping Bandai gets the first season out sometime this year. I wonder if they'll cast Wendee Lee as Nagi.... Y'know, since she's been the lead in Haruhi and Lucky Star, why not another brightly colored comedy/romance/"fighting series".

If I remember correctly, Bandai said that Hayate would be getting a sub-only DVD release.

I'm disappointed by the season 2 art style when compared to season 1. The girls don't look nearly as cute anymore.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
Axe-336

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:50 am Reply with quote
Sub only huh? I guess that makes sense, its not like the manga is flying off the shelves. Plus it's 50 episodes. Maybe if the sub release sells really well they'll go back and release a dubbed version.
ninjaclown

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:51 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
Wendy Lee ruined haruhi IMO, and would do the same for nagi...but yeah. Can't wait for this, was one of the funniest animes in recent years

What ever are you talking about? Wendee Lee was perfect as Haruhi and Konata. Shocked
Ai no Kareshi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:23 am Reply with quote
Nebs wrote:
I'm disappointed by the season 2 art style when compared to season 1. The girls don't look nearly as cute anymore.

I don't see any particular decline in cuteness. Confused
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1