• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Secrets of Mana

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enurtsol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:04 pm Reply with quote
FeralKat wrote:
Edgeworth and old school Monkey Island in the same sentence. You made my day! Very Happy

Ah, Monkey Island, I remember the roulette pass codes and the tongue twisters.
Now ya can just play the series on ScummVM. Laughing

(Y'know what series I can never finish though? Those Wing Commanders and damn Kilrathis! I'd get bogged down in a mission, then a new version comes out, and I'd go play that instead. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop )

belvadeer wrote:

Ah that Nemo game on NES was so much fun! Anime smile

I couldn't get too far on it though. I stunk at it Anime hyper

Should've just picked up that issue of Nintendo Power. Laughing
KrisEllieOphi

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quote

I want Ace Attorney collector's games! I would totally be all over those. It's such a shame they won't go for bringing that stuff over here.

Really excited for the game myself. Hopefully it'll be here by the end of the year.
KanonAirHaruhiShuffle

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:06 am Reply with quote
I didn't realize that Mana Khemia Alchemists of Al-Revis for PS2 was so rare to find because my local Gamestop has both the limited edition with soundtrack and the non limited edition with no soundtrack in stock.
belvadeer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
(Y'know what series I can never finish though? Those Wing Commanders and damn Kilrathis! I'd get bogged down in a mission, then a new version comes out, and I'd go play that instead. Anime smallmouth + sweatdrop )

Should've just picked up that issue of Nintendo Power. Laughing

Sweet, another Wing Commander fan! ;D

And I didn't realize NP covered a Little Nemo walkthrough Anime hyper
Fiction Alchemist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:28 pm Reply with quote
Delete.

Last edited by Fiction Alchemist on Thu Sep 08, 2022 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
sfried

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quote
belvadeer wrote:
enurtsol wrote:
(Y'know what series I can never finish though? Those Wing Commanders and damn Kilrathis!
Sweet, another Wing Commander fan! ;D=
Same here. I miss space sims so much already I decided to install Independence War.

I never got to play much of Little Nemo in my cousin's house.
mynabyrd

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quote
I have a custom firmware-enabled PSP, so I can run games off the memory stick. Mana Khemia runs fabulously; there's no lag at all.

That's too bad. It's a fun game.
Uthred

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:30 pm Reply with quote
I thought the jump start feature was only for the older "fat" psp's which have half the ram and slower umd loading speeds than the new ones? I head the game runs fine on the psp slim and as the poster above mentioned if you have customer firmware you can buy the umd and rip it to the memory stick and it plays perfectly.
NimbusRain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:00 pm Reply with quote
Wooga wrote:
I'm not sure but I think that would be the first RPG based on Dragonball (besides the MMO)..

Nah, this is far from the first DBZ RPG. Dragonball Legend (PSX), Legacy of Goku 1+2 (GBA), and Buu's Fury (GBA) come to mind. I believe there were a few more obscure ones on the SNES and Gameboy as well.

Nonetheless, I'm definitely looking forward to this DBZ Kai RPG. I really love playing RPGs on the DS, and this one looks like it has a lot of potential.

Awesome! I think this is the first Extra Lives game that I actually had. Maybe it's nostalgia clouding my judgment, but I used to love that game! Back when I was young, I thought the whole transforming into animals was the coolest idea ever! Laughing I never realized the game was made by Capcom though...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2