• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime News Nina! - 2009-03-25

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:29 pm Reply with quote
DomFortress wrote:
enurtsol wrote:
Regardless, I don't really mind it happening with Kevin, so long just not always mostly Kevin. A little gender balance wouldn't hurt, donchathink? Laughing

The score looks pretty even here, to me anyway.

That's an unlucky circumstance outside her control. Laughing
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quote
DomFortress wrote:
enurtsol wrote:
Regardless, I don't really mind it happening with Kevin, so long just not always mostly Kevin. A little gender balance wouldn't hurt, donchathink? :lol:
Teriyaki Terrier wrote:
I really hope Robin continues this next week as well, I am really interested to see if Kevin is able to get into a real relationship. Because I can't ever imagine him dating Paola. But as for Nina, its more imagineable, except for the fact Kevin isn't bishie though. And we know how Nina likes bishojo.
I don't know about that. It's as if you want Robin to go on a canon and make both Kevin and Nina to be out-of-characters, just for the sake of story plot. But to me, the Anime News Nina had been so great as a comic strip isn't because of an epic-like story plot(it's not a thing for comic strip, anyway), but it's because of the one-dimensional characters with their often one-sided, and sometimes over-the-top reactions to random encounters.

And the truth is, Nina was just not interested.

To be honest, I don't really want Robin to go cannon just for the story plot. Because I've enjoyed all of her comics so far (although the Valtines day is a masterpiece) I am perfectly fine with what ever happens.
DomFortress

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:42 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
DomFortress wrote:
enurtsol wrote:
Regardless, I don't really mind it happening with Kevin, so long just not always mostly Kevin. A little gender balance wouldn't hurt, donchathink? Laughing

That's an unlucky circumstance outside her control. Laughing
I can see it now, how Nina would one day wish that she could be hot, masculine, and gay. OH HEY! Rolling Eyes Now there's an idea for a strip. Wink
revilenigma

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:12 am Reply with quote
hihihi poor guy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7