• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Gigazine & J-Cast: 2009 Haruhi Will Be 28 Episodes Long

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BalmungHHQ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:38 am Reply with quote
sailorsean wrote:
01. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part I
etc

Again, whenever you post this list please remember to state that it's only SPECULATION based on available news information, we can assume this season's Haruhi will be something like this, but again THIS LIST IS NOT OFFICIAL, it's only something I thought up and put on another site
senbei

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:42 am Reply with quote
Meh. They'll prolly just run it in both the anarchic and the chronological order as part of some marketing ploy. Best not to get my hopes up.
Emma Iveli

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:08 am Reply with quote
Please... let this not be a joke... let this not be a joke. And of course.

Who's ever doing to this doing this: Stop messing with our heads! Do you like messing with people's heads for some sick thrill?
sailorsean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:48 am Reply with quote
Ties wrote:
sailorsean wrote:
This will be the schedule:

02. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part II
03. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part III
04. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part IV
05. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part V
06. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya part VI
07. The Boredom of Haruhi Suzumiya
*etc.... all to 28*

Was this list of episode taken from a credible news site? That's the first time I see a list for the supposed 28 episodes.

Well from what I'm guessing these episodes are from the first 28 chapters of the novels... its obvious how it will play out!

Last edited by sailorsean on Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zerreth

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:55 am Reply with quote
I'm sorry. Could you define "obvious?" Because I really see nothing obvious about it. Rather, explain your rationality as to how it's so obvious.
sailorsean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quote
Zerreth wrote:
I'm sorry. Could you define "obvious?" Because I really see nothing obvious about it. Rather, explain your rationality as to how it's so obvious.

Um, excuse me... What's your problem? Could you perhaps be jealous? What I'm saying is that It's obvious on how the episodes will turn out? I really don't see a problem here... just a person whining like a little bitch because you think your better then everyone else. It's appalling! Laughing
sailorsean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:26 pm Reply with quote
BalmungHHQ wrote:
sailorsean wrote:
etc

Again, whenever you post this list please remember to state that it's only SPECULATION based on available news information, we can assume this season's Haruhi will be something like this, but again THIS LIST IS NOT OFFICIAL, it's only something I thought up and put on another site

OK SURE! IT'S JUST SPECULATION! How do I know If you came up with it? srsly its ever1 for god sakes! For instance I heard this list at Anime Suki! Where did you hear it from?
BenBrown

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:28 pm Reply with quote
Man I really wish there was a way to ignore somebody on the forums so you never saw their posts, that would make ANN just about as great as another 14 episodes of Haruhi.
sailorsean

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:34 pm Reply with quote
BenBrown wrote:
Man I really wish there was a way to ignore somebody on the forums so you never saw their posts, that would make ANN just about as great as another 14 episodes of Haruhi.

I know what u mean Laughing
BalmungHHQ

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:37 pm Reply with quote
sailorsean wrote:
BalmungHHQ wrote:
sailorsean wrote:
etc

OK SURE! IT'S JUST SPECULATION! How do I know If you came up with it? srsly its ever1 for god sakes! For instance I heard this list at Anime Suki! Where did you hear it from?

I came up with it because I typed it up in notepad then posted it at Sankaku Complex, I wrote the list based on the novels and news information, but when I noticed other people posting it without clear explanation, I just wanted to make sure to point out that it's just speculation so people don't believe it's true, because it's not, even though the broadcast will most likely turn out similarly... *sigh*
Jarmel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:02 pm Reply with quote
Yea list is fake. Stop jumping the gun and assuming that we're getting a new season. As other people have mentioned they could just add some slightly new material like a scene here and there and just re-air it twice. Once in regular broadcasting order and the second time chronologically. Remember this is Kadokawa we're talking about. It seems many of you have forgotten the incident with Haruhi-chan and Nice Boat....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVq85-rDlwk
^Who knows maybe there is a clue in there.
larethian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:08 pm Reply with quote
someday in the rain is an OVA episode in the first season. i feel that it should be scrapped. besides if this speculated list is supposed to be chronological in nature as it first appears, endless 8 should come after remote island syndrome. endless 8 took place on the last week of summer vacation.
LuckySeven

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:16 pm Reply with quote
Well, regardless of that list being a fake. We still have proof that we're getting new episodes if they've said that it will be 28 episodes when the series as we knew it was only 14. As far as when it finally comes stateside for a DVD release, I wouldn't mind double dipping on a purchase if they order the episodes on the discs better this time around.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger My Anime
larethian

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:35 pm Reply with quote
anyway i just watched the 1st episode again. i do feel that there is a point to re-airing. because it will make more sense for the later new episodes. for eg, in the first episode, 2 important references were made:
1. graffiti incident in middle school (by Taniguchi)
2. "have we met before?" (Haruhi to Kyon)

don't wanna spoil it, but if you've read the novels, you know how important these 2 references are Smile. things will get so complicated that it will blow you apart. assuming that "that" arc will be included of course. www
Cloe

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quote
sailorsean wrote:
Um, excuse me... What's your problem? Could you perhaps be jealous? What I'm saying is that It's obvious on how the episodes will turn out? I really don't see a problem here... just a person whining like a little bitch because you think your better then everyone else. It's appalling! Laughing

Self-awareness: some people don't have it.

The administrators have been informed. Enjoy your ban!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6