• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Fullmetal Alchemist OVA on 1st Brotherhood Disc

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheProfosist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:59 pm Reply with quote
may i ask what would be the point in getting this on bluray if we have yet to have available the original and the movie. I prefer to have all my animation constant throughout the series.

I mean u could say that watching the other first then watching this it woul work because its newer but what about if u do it the other way around like u watched the original in the past then watch the new one but want to rewatch the old to get a better understanding.

I think before they release this on Bluray they should at least have announced plans of releasing the original on Bluray along with the movie. I mean its not that hard to do all they have to do is recan in the frames at a higher resolution or if it was drawn on the computer just resize the original frames.

also does anyone out there know why the heck fansubbers are releasing things in 720p instead of full 1080p? because all HD content now days is availble in 1080p especially if its coming from a BD disc .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2