• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Koike, Madhouse's Redline to Compete in Annecy Fest

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BrianRuh

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:08 pm Reply with quote
What a coincidence, I was just doing some searches earlier today to see if any new information had come out about this film. I'm really excited - hopefully we'll get to see it soon.

In addition to Koike, this film is notable for the script by Katsuhito Ishii (Taste of Tea, Funky Forest, Trava; he also is credited with the original work), Yoji Enokido (Evangelion, FLCL, Gunbuster 2) and Yoshiki Sakurai (Ghost in the Shell: S.A.C., Otogi Zoshi, xxHOLiC).
SneakerPimp

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:25 am Reply with quote
For those who can't be in France this June, here's a new five minute clip from the film: http://blog.affenheimtheater.de/en/2009/05/01/redline-five-minutes-clip-racing-anime-madhouse/
edzieba

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:53 pm Reply with quote
According to the Annecy Film Festival website, the screen has been cancelled due to the film not being finished yet.
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:08 pm Reply with quote
Mmm, I hope Redline shows up at the Toronto Film Festival in September as a Midnight Madness screening...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1