• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Aniplex of America Announces the Garden of Sinners Limited Edition DVD Box Set Details and Relea

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ahasuerus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for both of your replies Smile

I went ahead and placed the order, not leaving anything to chance. And since I'm not leaving anything to chance, will have to ensure there's enough $$ available at all times. For a month and a half Shocked

Arranging for funds to buy anime when broke is very tricky, especially at this cost LOL But @ $20 a movie it's very reasonable! And I do love the opportunity to support my favorite creators; in this show there are so many. But I wouldn't be able to justify any other purchase than this Very Happy
manicli

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:12 pm Reply with quote
@Ahasuerus

Budgeting for anime when you don't got a lot of money is tricky, I'm always amazed at what I'm able to cut back on Razz
Ahasuerus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quote
manicli wrote:
@Ahasuerus

Budgeting for anime when you don't got a lot of money is tricky, I'm always amazed at what I'm able to cut back on Razz

I'm selling whatever I can now; it's a matter of what do I want more? Old baseball programs or KnK? The answer will be on eBay soon LOL

The last anime I've been able to buy were the ef releases. So I have some catching up to do. Ouch Shocked

It's just that whenever I see "Limited" I get panic-struck. Which I guess is rather the idea Laughing

I jumped on the Haruhi LEs right away, but they had them available for a while. Knk is a horse of a whole 'nother stripe. I must own it Very Happy
manicli

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:20 pm Reply with quote
Ahasuerus wrote:
manicli wrote:
@Ahasuerus

I'm selling whatever I can now; it's a matter of what do I want more? Old baseball programs or KnK? The answer will be on eBay soon LOL

The last anime I've been able to buy were the ef releases. So I have some catching up to do. Ouch Shocked

It's just that whenever I see "Limited" I get panic-struck. Which I guess is rather the idea Laughing

I jumped on the Haruhi LEs right away, but they had them available for a while. Knk is a horse of a whole 'nother stripe. I must own it Very Happy

I know what you mean, Aniplex releases are always so tempting because they're always LE! Though for me it's just a matter of bringing mediocre lunches to campus instead of dining for $10 which btw is how much the average meal costs on my campus.

I just got into anime last Christmas so I've got quite a bit of catching up to do myself lol
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5