• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Done] Emi Sarah Bridcut OR Sarah Emi Bridcut

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:10 pm Reply with quote
Does the reading of her first name order and last name order put Sarah before Emi? If so, they need to be swapped (and I need to go through the news articles and fix the links)

person#115315

Name in Western order:
セーラ恵美 ブリドカット

also shown here: http://www.production-ace.co.jp/h/buri/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quote
Looks like lots of stuff have to be modified: According to this blog (referenced by Japanese Wikipedia), her name in Western order should be "Sarah Emi Bridcutt" (note the double T), where "Sarah" is the first name, and "Emi" is the middle name.

Quote:
*「セーラ」が名前で、「恵美」はミドルネーム
本来なら「Sarah Emi Bridcutt」となる所ですが、私の美少女は「ブリドカット セーラ 恵美」が本名です。
*「ブリドカット」はイギリス圏の苗字

I've created a new entry and linked the original to it temporarily, just in case the blog is not 100% correct. Should it be confirmed I'll have them merged permanently. The formatting will be rectified automatically after the permanent merge.

UPDATE: I'm pretty much certain that her name starts with "Sarah." Still not 100% sure about one or two T's in her family name, although the Wikipedia edit history supports two T's. If there' no objection in 24 hours I'll merge them permanently.

Last edited by dormcat on Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:36 pm Reply with quote
Thanks! Once you make a decision, I'll go through and fix the news articles.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1