• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Wolfs Rain question

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Frankman

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:44 pm Reply with quote
All I will say is this: I didn't even watch most of Wolf's Rain until I noticed somewhere in the middle of the original run just how graphically violent stuff was. And the animation and music was great! As far as endings go, that was simply awesome. It's a shame [as] isn't airing the last 4 anymore but it's understandable.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 12:46 am Reply with quote
The Frankman wrote:
It's a shame [as] isn't airing the last 4 anymore but it's understandable.

They did air the first two OVA episodes last time, but then their scheduling got screwed up and they ended up repeating an episode before starting the whole run over at episode 1.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Royal78

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:59 pm Reply with quote
[quote="Nagisa"]
The Frankman wrote:
It's a shame [as] isn't airing the last 4 anymore but it's understandable.

Indeed a shame, adult swim seems to be a bit lazy nowadays when it comes ot OVAs
slickwataris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:16 pm Reply with quote
When Wolf's Rain had its first run I missed the first few episodes so I just said screw it and I waited for its second run which I liked a lot because it was on three times a week instead of one. Then near the end they had to screw up the order a little so then a remembered that I already taped the last ten or so episodes and I just watched that. End useless rant.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Royal78

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:16 pm Reply with quote
i always find myself recording aniime that i didn't kow i was actually recording, for instance i popped in a blank tape the other day and found hiei fighting bui in thew dark tournament, spooky stuff, eh? < off topic but oh well >
slickwataris

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:53 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, I know. I always forget to put labels on my tapes so I always find some interesting stuff once in a while. For example, a couple of weeks ago I found Monster Rancher. Anyone remember that show? I miss it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
BoygetsfireD

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 7:46 pm Reply with quote
hehe, I remember that show.

my friends always made fun of me for kinda liking it Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
slickwataris

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 8:10 pm Reply with quote
Yeah, jetix should definitely bring back Monster Rancher and while they're at it, Flint the Time Detective. I'm getting nostalgic.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2