• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Now Streaming: Rose of Versailles

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
agila61

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:02 pm Reply with quote
Meygaera wrote:
Err so every time I click this video I am queue'd with endless amounts of advertisements, beginning with world of warcraft to how my local politicians are corrupting my state.

Is there a button to actually watch this show, or must I be a premium subscriber, or must I be female to watch this show? I don't know!?

You shouldn't have to be a subscriber. They are not a paid subscriber site, so everything they stream goes out with ads. But sometimes ad-servers are tricky, so there's no harm trying to stream it directly at Viki's site and see if it works better.

Graceful Nanami wrote:
...Why are they spelling Andre "Andr"? -_- Reaaaally hope they fix that for the DVD sets.

From the care that Nozomi took with Maria-sama ga Miteru subtitles, I'm confident that Nozomi won't just slap unedited Viki fansubs onto a disk.
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:35 pm Reply with quote
Saw the first ep at NY Comic Con on what, with the intro and all, I'm assuming was a dvd of some sort, and it didn't have any of the Andre typos so I'm not worried there. Really looking forward to owning this.
GVman

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:43 pm Reply with quote
I'm glad this show is finally getting a release here, and I'll have to get those DVD sets whenever they finally come out. I hope the manga will get released here sometime in the future, too.

One thing that makes me especially happy about this release is that the company responsible for this show actually had the foresight to keep the higher-quality sound masters around unlike some OTHER anime companies that I know... coughcoughtoeicoughcough
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3