• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The majority of people on this forum are negative.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:21 pm Reply with quote
Here is the problem with behaviors, you can't force a person to change even with encouragement or really any incentive if the person themselves doesn't want to change themselves..

You could spend hours upon hours trying to convince someone, but unless the person truly wants to change and is committed in doing so, your efforts will be futile otherwise.

In life, not everyone is going to agree with you and some may have different stances than you as well.
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 3:23 pm Reply with quote
Touma wrote:
The reason that I wanted to report it is because the post is nothing but a political diatribe about the CIA and Bin Laden. There was nothing in the entire post about anime.

But TK seemed to think that the only problem was that dragoneyes001 had quoted the entire post that he replied to. When I saw that I tried to report the post again but just got the message that it had already been reported.

Actually, I completely missed the whole CIA thing. At the time, I was just making rounds to check certain threads I thought needed checking. But the thread itself seems so fixated on bashing Snommaster1, and the CIA thing is just icing on the cake to derail it, so I think I'll have to lock it at this point...

A~nyway, speaking of locks, I've got 4 reports for this thread, alone. So I'm just gonna' keep letting you guys be opt/pessimistic and be on your merry ways Very Happy.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> ANN Feedback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3