• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
AVCon 2009 - Full Report

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallen Wings

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:23 am Reply with quote
Yep Wink The ANN|AU panel was GREAT! Even tolerated me walking out half way through and picking up the slackers. Though my apologies to Jon, who I kept bugging the whole way through.

Nice report! Hope to see you there next year Wink
sonictail
ANN.au Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quote
Hey, no worries. As I proved it's fairly easy to carry a panel for a hour with nothing but dead space Wink

All you can do it roll with it!
TheAussieBogan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:00 pm Reply with quote
Hi,

My name is Shaun Talbot and I'm the "ringleader" of Games4Kids, the organisation mentioned in the report. The support that AVCon showed us left everyone here at Games4Kids speechless.

I just thought I should apologise for that absolutely shocking attempt at public speaking. I'm not normally that bad, but I also know I didn't help make the closing ceremony a short and shiny affair.

I liked the report. This was my first AVCON and while I had heard mixed things about previous AVCons, I was surprised how professional it looked but how fun and relaxed they kept the atmosphere.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1