• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Shukufuku no Campanella's Anime Adaptation Listed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
championferret

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:09 am Reply with quote
Ooh, a random issue of Computiq that I have has a chapter of this in it; I didn't really know anything about it but I really liked the character designs. Guess I'll check it out when it comes.
KabaKabaFruit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quote
This gives new meaning to the term: "Who's your daddy?" Very Happy
Ktimene's Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:24 am Reply with quote
This is one of the latest trends in anime the last several years: Eroge being adapted to anime
Lemoncookies23

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 7:19 pm Reply with quote
Those are some really cute character designs. The plot sounds like it could be the super-moe version of Spice and Wolf. Maybe. That would be a good thing, IMO.
therealssjlink

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:53 am Reply with quote
Ctimene's Lover wrote:
This is one of the latest trends in anime the last several years: Eroge being adapted to anime

It's why I don't watch anime anymore.
4nBlue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:58 am Reply with quote
therealssjlink wrote:
Ctimene's Lover wrote:

I hope that's not your only reason for not watching anime, because eroge adaptions make up only 7% of this years TV anime and half of them have been good.

I don't know if eroge adaptions can be called a latest trend, because there has been around 7 TV anime based on eroge every year since 2003. So this is already a pretty old trend (at least for most of the anime fandom). Eroge just cause more drama on anime forums making it seem like half of the new anime are based on eroge.
therealssjlink

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:59 am Reply with quote
4nBlue wrote:
therealssjlink wrote:
Ctimene's Lover wrote:

I hope that's not your only reason for not watching anime, because eroge adaptions make up only 7% of this years TV anime and half of them have been good.

I don't know if eroge adaptions can be called a latest trend, because there has been around 7 TV anime based on eroge every year since 2003. So this is already a pretty old trend (at least for most of the anime fandom). Eroge just cause more drama on anime forums making it seem like half of the new anime are based on eroge.

This and rehash.

Yep, I haven't watched any recent anime for a very long time. In general, I just haven't had time to watch anything for more than 30 minutes (which would take forever to watch anything but an episode a day) but I've found nothing to interest me.

I recently bought the first boxset to Gatchaman...but haven't watched it yet even though I have had it for more than 1 month.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1