• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Eureka Seven Movie's English Trailer Posted

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jonindarkrai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 8:51 pm Reply with quote
Just sttarted watchingthe anime today and i LOVE it i want to see it. YEA thers a theater near me showin it. Very Happy
taster of pork

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quote
I'll wait and rent it.
kkofthefunkoff

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:41 pm Reply with quote
I watched it, it was alright i guess gekko state was reduced to a gag eureka and renton had problems, just a lot of holes
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:46 pm Reply with quote
Anime fans tend to hate everything and get butt hurt over nothing so I can't take too many of the criticisms seriously until I see it myself.

I'm excited that it's actually coming out in multiple theaters that I have easy access to. They usually skip Georgia altogether for stuff like this.

PS, are you guys really surprised that the titles isn't, "Pocket Full of Rainbows"? That's like the gayest sounding title ever. The only positive thing I can say about that title is that it reminds me of those funny/random Skittles commercials.
g*ni

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:31 pm Reply with quote
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:
PS, are you guys really surprised that the titles isn't, "Pocket Full of Rainbows"? That's like the gayest sounding title ever.

Watch the film and you'll see why its called Pocketful of Rainbows. Some films have cuss counters this film has, well... you know.
BleuVII

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:34 am Reply with quote
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:
Anime fans tend to hate everything and get butt hurt over nothing so I can't take too many of the criticisms seriously until I see it myself.

Fair enough. I'm a little partial since Eureka seveN is my favorite series, but I'd say the movie has about as much to do with Eureka seveN as Escaflowne's movie does with it--which is to say that the character and mecha designs are the same and everything else is different.
jenthehen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:31 pm Reply with quote
Mr. sickVisionz wrote:

I'm excited that it's actually coming out in multiple theaters that I have easy access to. They usually skip Georgia altogether for stuff like this.

PS, are you guys really surprised that the titles isn't, "Pocket Full of Rainbows"? That's like the gayest sounding title ever. The only positive thing I can say about that title is that it reminds me of those funny/random Skittles commercials.

Gayer than "Good Night, Sleep Tight, Young Lovers"? ... I'd rather have "Pocket Full of Rainbows" honestly Anime hyper
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2