• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Novels] Chisoutsa - The City of Demons

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
christicehurst

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:17 am Reply with quote
Hey all,

I wasn't too sure where to post this (Actually anywhere on the internet to be honest) but I've been a writer for 18 years and I have worked on a number of series one being called Chisoutsa - The City of Demons

I've been looking to get feedback and to build a base of supporters at a Fan Page. It's been pretty hard to find people interested in small time manga novels, or works to that affect. I do have plans to turn a short story series into a manga later on this year.

If anyone is interested, I would love to know. [/img]
Key

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:11 am Reply with quote
Generally we don't allow pure self-promotion in anything other than the Personal Sales thread, but this looks like professional-grade work and is clearly anime/manga-styled so I will allow this one.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
christicehurst

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:10 am Reply with quote
Thanks, part of my issue is that there are no anime or manga forum boards that allows discussion of your own creations.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1