• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Zaregoto in English

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jon182

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:26 pm Reply with quote
I've already bought the two volumes put out by Del Rey. I'm pretty sure that no more are forthcoming. I'd like to read the rest of the series, but am too lazy to learn hiragana, katakana and kanji.

My question is, where can I read an English translation of this series? I'd even be willing to pay for Australian or European copies if they're available.
st_owly

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 6:16 am Reply with quote
There's no British editions. I have the first 2 which Del Rey put out. Other than that, I'm not allowed to tell you where to find an non official translation, so you're on your own there. I have no idea if they were released in Australia, but I doubt it somehow.
Jon182

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:19 pm Reply with quote
st_owly wrote:
There's no British editions. I have the first 2 which Del Rey put out. Other than that, I'm not allowed to tell you where to find an non official translation, so you're on your own there. I have no idea if they were released in Australia, but I doubt it somehow.

Okay, thanks for the information. I guess I'll have to find an unofficial translation. Strangely enough, I thought that the books sold quite well. Hmm...I guess not.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Novels All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1