• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: CLAMP Ends Tsubasa, RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE on September 30

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Julia-the-Great

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Why do I get the feeling I'm not going to get my epilogue in which the story arcs of the two most interesting characters (Fai and Kurogane) gets resolved? >.< It's been REALLY bugging me that they're just kind of there and not DOING ANYTHING, other than getting lost in artistic blobs of magical battle in which you can't tell what's happening to which character. Yes, pretty magical blobs, but still, I don't like staring at a little figure and trying to interpret who it is, if they're being hurt or casting the magic.
Ktimene's Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quote
All good things must come to an end.
roesnail

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:30 pm Reply with quote
looks like i should play catch up on this now since i haven't read the scans since febuary. and also buy the manga volumes past 20. its been a fun ride so far so im sad to hear that its ending. i hope one day that we can get a proper anime remake from beging to end thats not made by bee train or showing on a kids station.
Ktimene's Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:43 am Reply with quote
I need to buy the rest of the dubbed DVDs so I can enjoy the anime more.
Aura Ichadora

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quote
It makes me sad that Tsubasa is ending (especially since I'm finally really getting into it), but all good things must come to an end. Hopefully Tsubasa (and xxxHolic, since I know that's nearing its end as well) will end on a really good note within these last two chapters.
Taco-chan

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:08 pm Reply with quote
Whoa! I might read it now just to see how the series ends...
(only watched the anime)
Spiced Ivy

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:19 am Reply with quote
I only started this series a month or so ago, so I'm not as exasperated with it, but I'm really upset at the fact that there's only two more chapters. I mean, everyone knows that they're going to throw Kurogane and Fay into the background, and aren't going to even mention the vampire twins (I wanted to know if Seishirou ever found them or not), which really sucks. I read CCS for my SyaoranXSakura. I want KuroFay, dang it.

Taco-chan wrote:
Whoa! I might read it now just to see how the series ends...
(only watched the anime)

xD I did that for Inuyasha. Trust me, you're missing out on a lot if you just watched the anime.
seichan80

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:34 pm Reply with quote
http://clamp-net.com/topics

clamp-net updated with 10/7 being the last publication date; shonen magazine #45 with chapitre 233
Serenelune

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:23 pm Reply with quote
seichan80 wrote:
http://clamp-net.com/topics

clamp-net updated with 10/7 being the last publication date; shonen magazine #45 with chapitre 233

Oh really? Thank god. 2 chapters would've been a bit too soon to end the whole series after 30 volumes. Can anyone even follow what's going on? With the way I understand things they're spoiler[pulling a huge deux ex machina in the story atm.] Oh I hope they don't ignore Fay/Kurogane in this. And does any other fan have a feeling that Yuuko's constant pairing of spoiler[WatanukxDoumeki] was a red herring?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3