• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ushio to Tora Manga Returns in Quake Charity 1-Shot

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:32 pm Reply with quote
Wow, I loved this series back in the days. I have a few volumes of the series but I never had the chance to follow up on it. It's great to see an old face make a comeback. Would love to see this.

Now here's an idea now that we got all these new shows coming out how about reviving some of the older series for a new generation. Ushio & Tora only got that 10 prt OVA, I'd like to see a full series one day. I like the title "Heroes come back". Nothing like bring back the OS'lers.
vanfanel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:17 am Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
Wow, I loved this series back in the days.

Same here!

Quote:
Now here's an idea now that we got all these new shows coming out how about reviving some of the older series for a new generation.

To an extent, that's already happening with the "Hunter x Hunter" remake and the new "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure" series, but I'd totally be up for more. Especially some good horror/adventure stories like "Ushio and Tora" or better yet, "3x3 Eyes," where the story is already finished, and could be adapted without any worries about catching up with the comic serial.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1