• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Hey, Answerman! [2009-10-16]

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
billborden

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:56 pm Reply with quote
"Nerd" as pejorative? I haven't thought that since "Revenge of the Nerds", followed closely, of course, by "Real Genius" (ahh, the days when you could be the hero of a comedy and be intelligent, at the same time!) Foe a while, it was even cool to be a Nerd Cool
RJ

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 10:22 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Gintama has its fans, but it's nowhere near the top of the Shonen Jump totem pole, popularity-wise.

Did you see this animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-10-14/japanese-animation-dvd-ranking-october-5-11 ? how about this animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-01-02/2008-top-selling-manga-in-japan-by-series
True, Gintama is no One piece but looking at its achievements in DVD and Manga sales will tell anyone that Gintama has more than just "its fans."
Seca

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
meruru wrote:
The fact that Japanese women often avoid marriage because they'd be expected to quit their jobs and be housewives speaks to this. I think this cultural phenomenon rears its ugly head all too often in anime.

That's only half the story, One big reason Japanese woman aren't marrying men is because they would rather marry for money rather than love. No seriously, the number of Japanese women who rate a potential partner's income as the most important factor is vastly higher than the proportion of Japanese men who do the same. And since the men don't earn as much as the women would like (i.e. their expectations are too high), then the woman aren't willing to marry. And the men for their part aren't willing to subject themselves to a loveless marriage with materialistic women who control all the finances and expect the men to work while they don't have to.

So yeah, Japan is still sexist against women, but don't think for one moment that the women are all victims. Now, as to what you said about the sexism present in Shounen Anime, I will readily agree with you there.

Yea but even then that's not the full story. I mean Japanese women have to get the idea that money is the most important thing to look for in a marriage from somewhere. Unless you want to imply that Japanese women are born to be greedy women.

I believe the issue is with Japanese society in general, that has been teaching women that they should be looking for men that make a lot of money to marry instead of marrying the ones they love, which probably didn't seem like an issue back before the bubble burst but not so much in today's Japan. This thinking is something that needs to be changed as life long jobs are becoming rarer and rarer IMHO. I mean I had a class with a professor that is a cultural anthropologist and studied the reason for Japanese waiting later to marry and have children or choosing to do neither and what from what he found that it's even men that avoid marriage if they don't have a stable job that will last for the rest of their lives. And it's because of the societal pressure that when one settles down to marry you need that kind of job to provide for your family, not temporary work, which more and more jobs in Japan are becoming.

This is a big issue in Japan, compacted with the shrinking population. As it is seen as shameful to have children out of wedlock and there is little to no help for single mothers, so the popular belief to get women to have more babies is to make them want to get married and start a family. Ironically enough the laws coming out to try to get women to marry and have children is helping them get more rights when it comes to jobs to make it easier for them to balance work and family. Though there still is little change in women being able to get promoted to higher positions in a company or get non-secretarial work at companies. And the government does not put much funding towards things like daycare or other programs to help parents with raising young children in comparison to what they spend on caring for the elderly.

Those links you talked about I'm sure are done and published in a way to push the pressure on women to be 'good' Japanese women and just take what they can get. I mean I am sure there are indeed women that do just want to marry for money and don't care what their husbands have to do to earn it so they can live the life they want, but they're not the only kind of woman in Japan. And much of the media that focuses on Japanese women and their lack of desire to marry and have children places the blame on the women, failing to see it as the much more complex issue it is. I mean the former health minister with the LDP got away with calling women 'child-bearing machines' with no repercussions for that statement, which I think says a lot about how women are viewed in Japanese society.
dizzywulf

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:07 am Reply with quote
Seca wrote:
I mean the former health minister with the LDP got away with calling women 'child-bearing machines' with no repercussions for that statement, which I think says a lot about how women are viewed in Japanese society.

I think things are gradually getting better though. After he made that gaffe so many people were denouncing him and calling for his resignation. Unfortunately, he did hang on to his job but I think he was one of the many reasons the LDP was voted out.
malik_chan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:30 am Reply with quote
prime_pm wrote:
malik_chan wrote:
prime_pm wrote:
THANK YOU!

I cannot stand those abridged versions of shows; all they do is redub over the same video with "funny" dialogue, no crafty editing or anything.

I've been amv'ing for years, suffered through several nervous breakdowns, and I have never resorted to such cheap inanity. I made a fart video filled with women from Najica, but that's about it.

Wow! I didn't know that voice acting work was so easy! As well has editting clips of video together! Oh it's not, the only difference between what you do and they do is that they dub it with their own voices.

LOL They're doing what you do basically and you're dissing them? You're hilarious.

Why thank you, I think I'm hilarious too Very Happy

Well, granted, that's always been the problem with the comedy category in AMV's. Most people think that just by synching a Weird Al song to a bunch of Naruto videos, poof, instant humor. It doesn't help that there are a whole slew of these kinds of humors that use this exact system, the parody category becomes saturated. But, frankly, it feels more like the Adjective Movie series, where the only jokes consist of "There's a chair" and it's funny. And it's not.

And it doesn't help that these are created for mass appeal, meaning a huge crowd of people become easily aroused by its sympathetic aspects. That's why there are so few good comedies out there today, because of the saturation of crappy mass appealers that rely on goofy, unoriginal and uninspired humor just to make "everybody" happy. Once in a while, a movie like Zombieland or World's Greatest Dad comes around, but the tastes are so selective that they don't appeal to the general mass.

It's probably part of why Zetsubou Sensei isn't licensed yet. Other than the economy and such. (Hopefully I don't mistakenly summon the foul hellbeast of Mario)

Point being, I feel most comedy AMV's and abridged series rely too heavily on the audio itself to tell the humor rather than allow the images onscreen to show you the humor. That's my simple beef with it all.

Huh, I sound a lot more reasonable when I'm sober. Interesting.

What, do you expect the TAS makers to do something to the animation or something? Because the point is too make fun of things and words are typically the best form to express it because we are a verbal species.

What are you taking about? You mentioned TAS's, I'm sticking to the topic, I don't know what Zombieland has to do with the topic. Same with Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei: has nothing to with TAS's.

If there's nothing funny on screen, they can't do anything about it. Yugiou isn't a comedy and thus its TAS is lacking in visual comedy. And why does the comedy have to be visual anyway? Comedians do pretty freaking well for themselves despite their lack of visuals (minus prop comedians) and so does the Yugiou TAS.

I understand it's not to your liking, but that's no reason to say it's bad because it lacks what you like.
GATSU

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:46 am Reply with quote
AWO: Actually, Violence Jack didn't fly with a lot of people, even when it was first published. And Go Nagai wasn't exactly on good terms with his editors, either. In fact, there were chapters which weren't even published until 30 years later. And even Fist was toned down in the tv show. Still, I highly doubt Fist was unpopular w/ girls, because it's still one of SJ's better-sellers.

So I think the real difference between shonen manga then and now is that there's more emphasis on whether you can shake down merchandise tie-ins from it than whether you can expand the audience. It probably also explains why the female fanbase moved on from Kenshin to PoT to Death Note to D. Gray Man, since it was more about milking the super heroic nature of the characters than it was about the action. Yeah, the male leads in shonen manga are more "feminine", nowadays, but the series are still primarily sausage fests.

I think that the female audience for shonen manga probably has more to do with the gradual mainstreaming of shojo media in Japan. When a show like Sailor Moon or a manga like X could do as well over there as Saint Seiya or Akira, then whatever barrier between the sexes for anime and manga which existed up until that point officially dissolved. Yeah, female readers became more of a factor in shonen manga, but a male manga-ka still had to be from a certain generation to be able to appeal to them-which is why Sky Crawlers and Steamboy failed, while Anno-ying keeps scoring with Eva.
coldspider

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:19 am Reply with quote
GATSU wrote:

And this Yu Gi Oh parody delivers.

Exactly.

As far as I'm concerned,Yugioh is the first and only 'abridged' series out there.Everything else is just a cheap imitation and are either mildly amusing or just plain lame.But the stuff that Little Kuriboh comes up with is comedy gold.

These are two of my favorite episodes:

Massively Multiplayer Online Children's Card Game

Perfectly Ultimate Bunghole

Amidst the "abridged phenomenon",Little Kuriboh released a 'how-to' video for other aspiring copyca.... *cough* AHEM I mean,artists.....

Dan Green Presents Abridged 101

Little Kuriboh as Dan Green as Yugi Moto portrayed by a chibi Yugi Moto plush doll.

(^what part of that ISN'T funny?)

And this one gets an honorable mention for the opening theme it uses. Anime hyper

I mustn't run away. I mustn't run away. I mustn't run away.
prime_pm

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:54 am Reply with quote
malik_chan wrote:
What, do you expect the TAS makers to do something to the animation or something? Because the point is too make fun of things and words are typically the best form to express it because we are a verbal species.

What are you taking about? You mentioned TAS's, I'm sticking to the topic, I don't know what Zombieland has to do with the topic. Same with Sayonara Zetsubou-Sensei: has nothing to with TAS's.

If there's nothing funny on screen, they can't do anything about it. Yugiou isn't a comedy and thus its TAS is lacking in visual comedy. And why does the comedy have to be visual anyway? Comedians do pretty freaking well for themselves despite their lack of visuals (minus prop comedians) and so does the Yugiou TAS.

I understand it's not to your liking, but that's no reason to say it's bad because it lacks what you like.

I think the key word here is: subjective

[Edit: Wow, it's really unnecessary to do a full page quote block of the entire conversion up to this point. It's particularly unnecessary for a one-liner response. I reduced the quote to the most recent quote only, as that's all that's really necessary. - Keonyn]

Why, thank you, Keonyn Very Happy

Last edited by prime_pm on Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Richard J.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quote
dizzywulf wrote:
This bothers me.. You make it sound here that unwanted advances are something that women should just get over because it's a fact of life. That doesn't make it okay.
No, that wasn't exactly what I was trying to say. What I was trying to get at, and what others have touched on, is that she seems to be bothered by otaku with poor social skills attempting to connect with her through their shared interest in anime specifically.

I mean, unwanted advances ARE facts of life, for women and for men. I've even gotten them and I am neither especially attractive nor, as I've stated before, very good at social situations. (I regret not noticing what in hindsight may have been subtle attempts as well from sources I would have wanted very much.)

Being bothered by unwanted advances that don't rise to the level of stalker seems kind of pointless to me. Like being bothered by the rain or the night or having to use the bathroom. Unless you have very little contact with people that find you attractive in some way, you're going to deal with a few unwanted advances at some point.

It just seemed from her comments that she was bothered primarily by lonely otaku specifically trying to use their shared fandom as a way to connect. She also seemed to be holding their poor social skills against them. Which doesn't make sense to me since that might be the only thing they know about her and know they share in common, especially if she validates their attempts by carrying on a conversation with them.

DuelLadyS wrote:
If you're really worried about getting 'hit on' by these guys, be polite and direct. "Just so we're clear, I'm not looking for a date." The ones are only hitting on you will stop, the rest will try to clarify their postion in a panckied jumble of words (since, chances are, they don't really know how to express the 'I just wanted to get to know you' sentiment.) Just be sure you give them a fighting chance to show they aren't 'creepy'... I met my fiance at a Yugioh tournament, so I can say with certainty that sometimes, some very cool guys show up.
This is the attitude I was trying to post that she should adopt. Thank you for posting this. (And for reminding us all that love and nerdom need not be mutually exclusive things.)

Also about the smell issue: Some people do have problems with body odor even if they have good hygiene. Certain illnesses and smoking can make a person stink yet they bathe regularly. I've been around such people before. (I know, most people don't have this excuse but I thought I'd throw that out there for consideration.)

Ralifar wrote:
She may need to work on her rejection skills a bit, but many people have a difficult time being blunt. I have a message for you girls out there though. Guys are stupid. You need to be blunt. It may seem like they're intentionally ignoring hints, but they're really not. They just don't get it. They'll deny this till the end of time, and I'll more than likely get some people calling me names for saying this. The simple fact of the matter is, it's true though. All guys don't fit into this category, but most do.
I take issue with the use of "stupid" here since from an objective standpoint I am very smart (no, I'm not being arrogant, I'm going to law school having already graduated magna cum laude from one university) but I agree and have previously stated that many men (myself included) just don't pick up on subtle hints. Studies have shown women are better with communication skills than men.

I'm just bothered by what seems, at least to me, to be a lack of understanding on the girl's part. I mean, look, I'm not saying women should just put up with constant unwanted advances from a single person. Hell no! I'm saying that if someone makes advances using the only topic they likely know the woman is into and she politely keeps the conversation going, she's really got no right to complain if they stick with the topic that seems to working. Either do what DuelLadyS suggested or just change the subject or, amazing concept, walk away and forget about it. Unwanted advances will happen but if the person isn't violating personal space or stalking you or something then it seems pointless to me to get upset.

She has a right to be upset over someone following her around and saying they are "otaku soulmates" as she mentioned but she seemed mainly to just be bothered by the focus on the shared fandom. Also this part
Quote:
I'm personally never going to be into a guy who spends the majority of his free time watching - pardon the phrase - "cartoons" (as a mutual hobby, maybe, not as an unhealthy obsession).
seems to indicate that she actually has quite a problem with devoted anime fans in general. What does she consider an "unhealthy obsession" in this case versus a "mutual hobby?"

I'm curious about the situations where she felt the need to hide as well. What did the other person do exactly? Before she mentioned having to ignore or hide from these "creepers" she had written about no behavior beyond the guys trying to carry on a conversation about a shared hobby, a conversation she admits to maintaining. She doesn't even cite any inappropriate behavior in the initiation of these conversations, just that the first topic the second party brought up was consistently anime! Even her "otaku soulmates" comment came after the admission that she told them she'd watched a specific series. Did she say that after they said they'd watched it or before, because that and the way the person said it kinda make a difference in this discussion. Also, was this very early in the "unwanted" conversation or late into it? Depending on when the poor fellow popped this line, he may have been under the mistaken but understandable impression the letter writer might actually be interested in him.

That whole letter just rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I'm analyzing it too much, maybe it really is as offensive and arrogant sounding as it seemed to me, but either way I think I've posted about as much as I want to about it. I didn't really intend to start a debate.

I'd talk about the abridged series debate but I have no experience on that front.
ikillchicken

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:54 am Reply with quote
MokonaModoki wrote:
But for dizzywulf, re: "You make it sound here that unwanted advances are something that women should just get over because it's a fact of life. That doesn't make it okay." - yes, actually it does. Advances happen. There's no rule that says that only attractive and interesting people will make them. It is repeated unwanted advances from the same person that are far less acceptable.

Yes, thank you. This is exactly why I hate it when people declare guys (or girls) creepy. Sure there's a small contingent of people who actually cross the line, no matter who they are. However in the vast majority of cases it seems to be largely based on whether they find the person attractive and interesting or not. If a nerdy, unattractive guy hits on a girl it's creepy. If an attractive, charming guy did it though in the exact same manner it would probably be considered flattering. By all means reject the nerdy guy if you don't like him. But how fair is it to hold it against him just for trying?
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:01 am Reply with quote
haven't you heard? The world has been inherited by the geek and the nerd. Bow to your new master. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Hi,

I'm trying to purchase a subscription to Newtype magazine…help.

http://www.jbox.com/PRODUCT/RESERVE04
There ya go mate. Enjoy. Wink
Ralifar

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:54 am Reply with quote
Richard J. wrote:

Also about the smell issue: Some people do have problems with body odor even if they have good hygiene. Certain illnesses and smoking can make a person stink yet they bathe regularly.

I'll give you the medical issues one, but I won't give you smokers. Smokers that stink are just as disgusting as someone that doesn't bathe on a regular basis. It is their own fault for smoking.
Richard J. wrote:

Ralifar wrote:
Guys are stupid.

I take issue with the use of "stupid" here since from an objective standpoint I am very smart...

I didn't mean guys were stupid in every aspect of their lives. I have the tendency to say broader statements when talking about a specific subject, just assuming that other people will take it that I was only directing it at that particular topic.

I don't want you to get me wrong. I'm not sexist. I believe females have their own special brand of stupidity as well. Part of their's entails just assuming that a guy will understand what they want or mean without actually voicing it. Razz
SalarymanJoe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:13 am Reply with quote
ikillchicken wrote:
MokonaModoki wrote:
But for dizzywulf, re: "You make it sound here that unwanted advances are something that women should just get over because it's a fact of life. That doesn't make it okay." - yes, actually it does. Advances happen. There's no rule that says that only attractive and interesting people will make them. It is repeated unwanted advances from the same person that are far less acceptable.

Yes, thank you. This is exactly why I hate it when people declare guys (or girls) creepy. Sure there's a small contingent of people who actually cross the line, no matter who they are. However in the vast majority of cases it seems to be largely based on whether they find the person attractive and interesting or not. If a nerdy, unattractive guy hits on a girl it's creepy. If an attractive, charming guy did it though in the exact same manner it would probably be considered flattering. By all means reject the nerdy guy if you don't like him. But how fair is it to hold it against him just for trying?

Something I was going to add to my first post; I knew a few gals in college who would hang out with the nerdy guys cause we weren't complete and total dicks (well, most of the time we were in a humorous way) but eventually, being college kids, some of the guys would become attracted to some of the girls and they would get asked out but when that happened, it was the "OMG they're creepy~!" because they were the guys who always hung out with the nerd crowd and weren't the super handsome bishounen type.

To play devil's advocate - maybe it's a scenario like one I experienced - a girl who has some nerdy interests and hangs around some nerdy guys because they're what she considers "safe" but when one of them tried to leave that safe-zone, she is mortified and this guy is labeled "creepy".

Now, I don't know the author of the e-mail; I don't know her circumstances or experiences; she could be the raging super bitch I described before or she could be a complete sweetheart who is really accosted by spergies or worse, her "I'm into Japanese culture" revolves around androgynous male celebrities or "J-Rock"/Visual Kei stuff. I could be full of shit or I can be spot on. But, going off of a single source (the reader submitted letter) of the situation, I can't sit back and say that her word is the only truth to the story and just take their word for it.

Richard J. wrote:
Also about the smell issue: Some people do have problems with body odor even if they have good hygiene. Certain illnesses and smoking can make a person stink yet they bathe regularly. I've been around such people before. (I know, most people don't have this excuse but I thought I'd throw that out there for consideration.)

While you are correct about illnesses which may lead to some slightly uncontrollable odors, as a smoker, smoking shouldn't really be considered the same category. The smokers-smell is unique enough that you can identify right away. It's unpleasant for quite a few non-smokers, I'm sure but you can tell right away its because someone is a smoker and not a hygiene or illness related.

Returning to the article...

@Nerdery: I agree with the perception that the concept of being a Nerd has changed. In fact, there are probably different sub-cultures of Nerds like successful nerds, slacking nerds, and god-drat-basement-dwelling-neckbeards.

I identify with being a nerd not just because I like anime or manga but moreover a few of my other interests. I've been building and taking a part computers, hanging on the net, and reading about computing for over a decade now. My University degree is in a field of computing. I've worked in the field professionally for almost four an a half years with a few more years of part-time and academic work. Yeah, most people see these credentials (or, ask what I do) and it does take a fair bit of nerdy qualities to succeed. So, yeah, I'm a huge f---in' nerd.

Granted, I've got a few other hobbies that keep me a little closer to the mainstream but my nerdy tendencies have worked out pretty well for me overall, so even despite the negatives it has brought in the past, I wouldn't change it.

Brian wrote:
I mean, if somebody called me an obsessive, creepy loser *as well as* a nerd, that might upset me a bit. And really, to me, it's the intent of the word that instills meaning, rather than the word itself. "Nerd" is hardly an insult these days, but if some meatheaded angry lout randomly decided to walk up to me and shout that I'm a "****in' nerd," I'd probably feel insulted, though I have *just enough* confidence in myself to walk it off as no big thing. I might dwell on it a moment to wonder if I've done anything to look the part of a "****in' nerd", then discard that notion and go along my merry nerd way.

Agreed; I think that as 'being a nerd' or having some nerdy tendencies has become more acceptable to the mainstream, there is a greater division amongst personality types which I alluded to a little earlier. There are the successful nerds, which were touched upon earlier in the thread, but while I was at University, it was the first experience I had with slacker nerds who never worked hard and expected everything to be handed to them. They wanted nothing more than to play Dungeons and Dragons, want to write rule-sets and books in the various worlds but never wanted to put in any of the work it would take to get there professionally.

And then there are the neckbeards. Oh, Lord, the neckbeards. These are the spergie, creepy nerds that Brian referenced and you should be offended if people group you into if you don't belong.
sacchan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 12:35 pm Reply with quote
Seca wrote:
dtm42 wrote:
meruru wrote:
The fact that Japanese women often avoid marriage because they'd be expected to quit their jobs and be housewives speaks to this. I think this cultural phenomenon rears its ugly head all too often in anime.

That's only half the story, One big reason Japanese woman aren't marrying men is because they would rather marry for money rather than love. No seriously, the number of Japanese women who rate a potential partner's income as the most important factor is vastly higher than the proportion of Japanese men who do the same. And since the men don't earn as much as the women would like (i.e. their expectations are too high), then the woman aren't willing to marry. And the men for their part aren't willing to subject themselves to a loveless marriage with materialistic women who control all the finances and expect the men to work while they don't have to.

So yeah, Japan is still sexist against women, but don't think for one moment that the women are all victims. Now, as to what you said about the sexism present in Shounen Anime, I will readily agree with you there.

Yea but even then that's not the full story. I mean Japanese women have to get the idea that money is the most important thing to look for in a marriage from somewhere. Unless you want to imply that Japanese women are born to be greedy women.

I believe the issue is with Japanese society in general, that has been teaching women that they should be looking for men that make a lot of money to marry instead of marrying the ones they love, which probably didn't seem like an issue back before the bubble burst but not so much in today's Japan. This thinking is something that needs to be changed as life long jobs are becoming rarer and rarer IMHO.

Not all, but many many Japanese women would just love to quit their jobs and become full time housewives. But the way economy is now, guys who can support their family without double income are rare.

As a single Japanese female currently living in Japan, I think the most irritating sexist expectation of many Japanese guys are that they don't really expect their wives to quit their jobs, but they still think that it's the women's job to do most of the housework. That's like holding down two full time jobs for the rest of your life.
It's much simpler and less hassle for a woman to just to keep on supporting herself.
la_contessa

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quote
I think the new answer to the fellow from Brazil is right on--be careful with derivative works, but you're most likely to get in trouble at the distribution stage, not the creation stage (for a variety of reasons, which I don't especially have time to elaborate on right now). [please note that this conversation is strictly about AMVs and other such works--it is my opinion that fanart and fanfic are a whole other kettle of fish, at least under U.S. law] Also, don't count on "fair use" if you are outside the United States without doing research, as it is hardly a universal phenomenon. Great answer Smile

But for the record...I love Yu Gi Oh the Abridged Series, and I've never even seen an episode of the real series. I think the other abridged series are kind of silly, but Yi Gi Oh is hysterical--IN AMERICA.

You know, I've talked to all sorts of seemingly creepy dudes at conventions, comic book stores, and the manga section at Borders, and I rarely felt uncomfortable on a personal level. Bored? Maybe. But I feel like most of them are harmless and mean well--just maybe they have a hard time talking to a girl, so they talk about something they're comfortable with (anime and Japanese culture) to ease into the conversation. That doesn't bother me, as long as they're not touching me or following me around. That would be weird. But, the majority of them have just wanted to have a nice conversation. Maybe the woman who wrote the letter keeps meeting the extra weird ones, or she is misjudging them, I can't say. And that's not to say real problems can't exist, either, because stalking is serious. In my experience, though, I haven't had any real issues with the boys.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6