• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Metal Storm

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bleuster

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Tenchi wrote:
I wish we'd get a English-texted Japanese-audio DS version of Puppet Princess 2, the PS1 sequel to the original game that became Rhapsody. I liked the DS version of Rhapsody, fully aware that the battle system was simplified into an easy Final Fantasy clone, and would like to see more games like it, so I may get Atelier Anne. It'll be on my Christmas list, at least.

You might want to give the Playstation version a try. There are a few noticeable differences.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tenchi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:34 pm Reply with quote
^ I've actually looked for the PS1 Rhapsody at local EB Games and Microplay stores to no avail, and I don't have a credit card with which to buy it off of eBay.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2