• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Buried Treasure - Mysterious Cities of Gold

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
StudioToledo

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:53 pm Reply with quote
classicalzawa wrote:

Thanks for the info. Basically I was referring to the "Island Episodes" of Nadia in this case.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:45 am Reply with quote
Having seen both I must say I don't understand where MCoG is like Nadia, Secret of Blue Water. The only similarity I can see is both heroines are tanned, but that is the least cirumstantial of evidance between the two.
StudioToledo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 3:26 pm Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
Having seen both I must say I don't understand where MCoG is like Nadia, Secret of Blue Water. The only similarity I can see is both heroines are tanned, but that is the least cirumstantial of evidance between the two.

Who knows. The previous poster if only stated both shows had 39 episodes each others but that's about it (not to mention the adventure side of things).
jsevakis
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:

Really? Sea voyages with sci-fi, impossibly modern vessels, mysterious pendants borne by abandoned/orphaned children, lost civilizations and Atlantis... They're not exactly the same thing, but they sure do share a lot of themes.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5