• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: U.S. Cartoon Network Puts Bakugan on Saturday Nights

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jr240483

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 4:16 am Reply with quote
bleachj0j wrote:

How are the shuppuden edits that bad. They're getting better. Please get out of fanboy mode and realize shippuden needs not to be rescued.

if you compare it's edits with the CN edits,you'll agree. I can understand editing of any mention of killing or death cause X.D cause they have stricter FCC rules and regulations than CN ,but you have to agree that renaming some justus is way too much. Also they blocked saskue's chidori blade on ep 1 and even went so far to skip that scene where he was about to plunge his blade unto naurto completely.

That has me extremely worried on what else will they edit especially when the future epsiodes get more intense.

and though these edits are ok for 12 yr olds. it wont be for hardcaore anime fans and for people who read the mangas who might resort to watch it via illegal streaming just like with the dub version of one piece.

this is not someone who is in fanboy mode cause i watch only dubs. but who's really concerned about the series image in the future.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bleachj0j

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 6:00 pm Reply with quote
jr0904 wrote:
bleachj0j wrote:

How are the shuppuden edits that bad. They're getting better. Please get out of fanboy mode and realize shippuden needs not to be rescued.

if you compare it's edits with the CN edits,you'll agree. I can understand editing of any mention of killing or death cause X.D cause they have stricter FCC rules and regulations than CN ,but you have to agree that renaming some justus is way too much. .

They only edited sexy jutsu. It's not like they changed sand coffin.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4