• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Code Geass: Shikkoku no Renya Manga to Launch in 2010

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YukiArisa

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:32 pm Reply with quote
For you that say this is a prequel, it really is not.
If it was, the guy would not have an electric/robotic arm and be able to shoot stars.
Plus, if their was someone that looked like Lelouch would not relate to the plot at all.
Rolling Eyes
Just sayin'.
meshiaoftherebellion

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:49 pm Reply with quote
you can tell this season was planned because when cc first sees lelouch she's kinda stalking him while he was a kid and code geass r1 or r2 never explained it however i thought lelouch would re-emerge in the future to fix some minor probs

the only way i see time travel relavent is if cc and lulu are having leisurly travel and they just happen to encounter problems or if something goes wrong in the present code geass r2 and loelouch want to change it or if theyre going with the whole "lelouch died" theme and cc wants to bring him back somehow lol im a thinker like lulu

all i know is it will be hard for me to follow the new character since i have grown so attacthed to lelouch and i hope suzaku is somehow in the new series because im kinda an avid yaoi fan lol

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3