• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New to the forums, can't post

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:11 am Reply with quote
SetSailsAndGo wrote:
I somehow can´t post here: animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1593414

Is it because I tried to link another website?

Yeah, looks like the system thought you were spamming. I retroactively applied your post and cleared the flag, you're all set.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
addiemon

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:38 am Reply with quote
I'm having the same problem with trying to post, presumably because I included links (citing a couple of sources). Would appreciate a resolution. Thanks! =)
Key

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:27 am Reply with quote
addiemon: Resolved. Your first post was cleared and you shouldn't have that problem anymore.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
rizelmine17

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quote
I am trying to post a new topic in the talkback forum but It does not seem to let me, I have included links in my post as references to what i was speaking. Could you please help me out as well
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 5:15 pm Reply with quote
rizelmine17 wrote:
I am trying to post a new topic in the talkback forum but It does not seem to let me, I have included links in my post as references to what i was speaking. Could you please help me out as well

Yes, looks like your post got flagged by the system as a potential spammer. I've cleared the flag and applied you post.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
mirorin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:31 am Reply with quote
I seem to be having the same problem.

I ... uh, tried posting like 3 times because I thought it was because I had a link, but I guess that's not it. Anime hyper

I wanted to post on this topic:
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=43994&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=345
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:04 pm Reply with quote
MM-Rosiie wrote:
I seem to be having the same problem.

I ... uh, tried posting like 3 times because I thought it was because I had a link, but I guess that's not it. Anime hyper

I wanted to post on this topic:
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=43994&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=345

Fixed. Your posts should now be displaying and you should be able to post fine from here on out.
mirorin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 11:28 pm Reply with quote
Thanks for the fix!

Ironic how I couldn't even post on this topic and had to PM.

(Which I suggest to anyone else who has the same problem.)
Este

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 1:38 pm Reply with quote
Hi,

I tried to comment under animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2013-03-29?
Maybe it also did not work because there was a link in my posting.
Please remove the paragraph with the link, if the link is a problem.
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 2:41 pm Reply with quote
Este wrote:
Hi,

I tried to comment under animenewsnetwork.com/answerman/2013-03-29?
Maybe it also did not work because there was a link in my posting.
Please remove the paragraph with the link, if the link is a problem.

Taken care of. You're all set.
Toni S.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:02 pm Reply with quote
I'm also sorry for bumping very old thread, but this applies to me as well. I tried to post new thread on retail forums, but I just can't find my post at all. :/
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:07 pm Reply with quote
Toni S. wrote:
I'm also sorry for bumping very old thread, but this applies to me as well. I tried to post new thread on retail forums, but I just can't find my post at all. :/

This is being resolved. We will let you know when when you are able to post. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Key

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:19 am Reply with quote
If you are a new poster and not seeing your posts show up where expected then it is likely because it has gotten caught in our spam filter and you have been marked as auto-Moderated. Typically one of us will notice that within a few hours and straighten it out. If it's something time-sensitive, or you've gone 12+ hours without the problem being dealt with, feel free to PM one of us to draw our attention to it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:28 am Reply with quote
Same
Key

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:43 am Reply with quote
#803883 wrote:
Same

Your problem was that you were trying to post a request for a picture ID in the Talkback forum, which is strictly limited to responses to news articles, reviews, columns, and so forth. The General Questions/Identifying Anime thread in the Anime forum should be used for that purpose. Also please indicate specifically when a picture is from a hentai source.

You also had a technical problem which got you caught in your spam filter, but that has been corrected.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Bugs & Technical Questions All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7