• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Ichigo 100%'s Kawashita Ends Anedoki— Manga This Month

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gyt Kaliba

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:20 pm Reply with quote
Oh wow. I've actually been reading this one as it came out, so this is a shocker.

Honestly though, I wanted it to be a short series because I wasn't into it as much as I thought I would be. But I did want it to go on longer than this at least. I hope it comes to at least some kind of ending instead of just stopping.

Update: Just finished it and it does come to an end, a rather bitter-sweet one, but an ending none the less. I actually would kind of like a short anime based off this, maybe a 13 episode tale? There's really not enough material for that even though...perhaps just a 6-7 episode OVA.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:08 pm Reply with quote
I don't know how I missed this manga's existence being a huge fan of Ichigo & Hatsukoi. Shame to see it end early, but it seems like Ichigo is the only book of her's that will last a long time.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:23 pm Reply with quote
Actually the last chapter was translated today January 14, 2010 at 11:59 a.m.

As for the series, its really nothing I haven't seen before.

As for the source of my information, I can't legallly disclose that information here.
darksharingan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:19 pm Reply with quote
It is a shame that it ended so soon, and if it is lack of popularity, that is kinda strange as it is listed among the top viewed manga on onemanga.com

I hope the series gets a sequel or something, like Anedoki II where Kouta says in an email that his dad work keeps him out days at a time and he's alone sometimes and Natsuki decides to go and look after him again.

Or something along those lines, it is wishful thinking. Not gonna happen since spoiler[she did kiss him after all and likes him now]. Making one where they reunite in the future when he's the right age would be funny.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2