• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Negima Facelift

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aoie_emesai

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:42 pm Reply with quote
Like Hikaru said.

-Negima I personally think that adding fanservices to it doesn't make it better in quality wise in a sort of way. Characters and dynamic storyline is what makes a anime good. Though many anime are sold thru fanservices to male or female.
-I hope they think of the "True Fans", not the wishy washy ones that are like the "Band Wagon" term. Jumping from what's popular to the next.
- To changing, no it's more like.. "well supervised production". Keeping the cast there but changing the drawing would be the best for the anime. Story line wise, it's ok.
-I am too displeased with the anime. I suppose they were making the anime appeal to all age gender. But appropriate age rating to me is "Limitation that aren't meant to be". Meaning they're there for the parents and guardians not the fans.
-The opening is horrible, that's one of the songs that i would put on to my "horrible list of anime songs" [in my own opinion]
-Currently I like the ending theme. Though I don't remember what's called.

I'm looking foward to the new version. Later now.
sk8thendrum

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:17 am Reply with quote
how do you all see shows that air in Japan??? cause i would be interested but i dont know how to...thanks for any help!
Emerje

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 1:50 pm Reply with quote
sk8thendrum wrote:
how do you all see shows that air in Japan??? cause i would be interested but i don't know how to...thanks for any help!

We watch fansubs, and no, you're not allowed to ask how to get them here, you'll have to figure that out somewhere else.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2