• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Ninja Science

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shadowrun20XX

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:57 am Reply with quote
He could have just for this game. He does like to put a weapon and shield on nearly everything.
seryass

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:48 am Reply with quote
Thanks for letting me know about your avatar Shadowrun.

sfried wrote:
I don't understand why people don't just get a Wii considering it being cheaper than the other two consoles. It's great that the Wii's getting its fair share of awesome titles and people are complaining it's not on PS3/XB360? I'm starting to believe that people are just making up excuses not to get one. Do really have some sort of affliction against Nintendo or something?

That's not a fair comparison. Granted I could see what you mean if Sakura Wars V was only released on the Wii but the fact of the matter is that it is being released in the States on both the Wii and the PS2 yet as far as I can gather only the Wii version is coming out over here.

The problem is I already have a PS2 so why should I get a Wii when I already have one of the consoles that the game was released for? I mean no disrespect to the Wii. I'm a huge supporter of Nintendo. My first console was the Nintendo way back in the 80's and I also own or have owned the SNES, GBA, DS, N64 and Gamecube.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3