• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kyoto Animation's K-ON! Team Makes TV Anime Tamako Market

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dan9999

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:45 am Reply with quote
Fencedude5609 wrote:
RyanSaotome wrote:
With the recent reports out that Hirano is done with anime voice acting, probably never.

Yeah, because she totally didn't just play a character in Girls und Panzer or anything.

RyanSaotome is right plus the characteristic of those so called "new" roles is quite important. She is done for, ALMOST surely, until some kinda miracle happens.

Like I have said, let me know when she lands a new MAIN role AND in a series aimed at hardcore fans.

Well, main roles in kids/shounen/shoujo anime could be an option, but I doubt many would want her since she is known to be a troublemaker. Supporting roles with few lines are very possible, like those new roles she has landed recently and have given hope for her die hard fans.

Fencedude5609 wrote:
dragon695 wrote:

Crap is still crap. Not impressed by what I see so far, at all.

Please, feel free to explain what precisely does not impress you.

Without using the word "moe".

Always so defensive when it comes to "it"... Laughing You are the one that brought up "the word" not others... dont complain if people begin to argue about "it" because it seem your are begging for it.

Interesting that someone said crap, dont say why but you instantly associate it with "it"...interesting.

Also any elements or genres or basically anything are subject to be considered as "x" by anyone, theirs nothing that makes them bulletproof against criticism or be considered ONLY positively or negatively by anyone.

Last edited by dan9999 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
yu3lora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:26 am Reply with quote
Awesome Director, Awesome Writer and Awesome Character designer!!! WUH!!!! BANZAII!!!! I hope they bring back the 5 main seiyuu. It doesn't matter if their the main character or not as long as they were their its fine!!!! Laughing
dan9999

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:08 am Reply with quote
yu3lora wrote:
Awesome Director, Awesome Writer and Awesome Character designer!!! WUH!!!! BANZAII!!!! I hope they bring back the 5 main seiyuu. It doesn't matter if their the main character or not as long as they were their its fine!!!! Laughing

You are late with the party, they did it already with Hyouka. Unless you meant reunited by a third time.
Wakazhi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:58 am Reply with quote
Another potentially moeblob show...
Good. I'm content with following at least one or two of those type of shows a season, and putting KyoAni on the label makes it a must watch. If I'm going to watch another moe show, it just makes sense to watch one that's well animated (like Chu-2 Koi, and not Little Busters).
scineram

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:01 am Reply with quote
EmperorBrandon wrote:

Hirano isn't in the Busou Shinki anime TV series, though (at least, so far).
Who does Baby Razz then? Just because not all models from the games appear in the show doesn't mean the list is incorrect.
dan9999

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:49 am Reply with quote
scineram wrote:
EmperorBrandon wrote:

Hirano isn't in the Busou Shinki anime TV series, though (at least, so far).
Who does Baby Razz then? Just because not all models from the games appear in the show doesn't mean the list is incorrect.

Context is important, we are referring about anime roles s tv anime series / Games are different mediums, not mentioning it cannot be even considered "new" role.
Fencedude5609

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:58 am Reply with quote
dan9999 wrote:

Context is important, we are referring about anime roles s tv anime series / Games are different mediums, not mentioning it cannot be even considered "new" role.

And the point is she was just hired for a new role, and not one that "needed" to be played by her for any reasons.
yu3lora

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:22 pm Reply with quote
dan9999 wrote:

You are late with the party, they did it already with Hyouka. Unless you meant reunited by a third time.

Yes they did it in Hyouka but they were on the separate episodes. What I want is the daily interaction with the 5 and, a new album with them, if possible.. Smile
sayan12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 pm Reply with quote
StormSky92 wrote:
Fencedude5609 wrote:
RyanSaotome wrote:
With the recent reports out that Hirano is done with anime voice acting, probably never.

Yeah, because she totally didn't just play a character in Girls und Panzer or anything.

I think it's more important to mention she does Lucy's voice in Fairy Tale, which is an ongoing, weekly series.

Well they could always kill off Lucy, which would be a significant improvement to the series over all.[/quote]

Yes. This definitly something that should be taken into consideration.
sayan12

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 1:32 pm Reply with quote
StormSky92 wrote:
Fencedude5609 wrote:
RyanSaotome wrote:

I think it's more important to mention she does Lucy's voice in Fairy Tale, which is an ongoing, weekly series.

Well they could always kill off Lucy, which would be a significant improvement to the series over all.[/quote]

Yes. This definitly something that should be taken into consideration.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3