• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Evolutionary

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sfried

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quote
YAY CAVE STORY! Boo...no money left for March...
chocobolily

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:56 pm Reply with quote
That Cave Story screenshot really makes me want to play Hannah and the Pirate Caves. Oh, the days of Neopets.
fuuma_monou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:52 am Reply with quote
Charred Knight wrote:
fuuma_monou wrote:
By the time I finish Sakura Wars 3 & 4, I should have a WIi so I can play SW5.

I chose the PS2 edition over the wii because I felt the additions where worth the money spent.

Don't have a PS2 yet and the list of Wii games I want is longer. Might change my mind when detailed comparison reviews are available, though.
Zin5ki

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:10 pm Reply with quote
Letthemeatraep wrote:
No no no... 3D on a handheld? That is exactly the wrong direction for Nintendo to be moving in.

I cannot fathom the appeal of a depth effect if viewed through a small hand-held screen. The immersive objective would be defeated somewhat. Perhaps the experience improves if one's vision is focused on the console for a prolonged time. Of course, this isn't always advisable when one is taking advantage of the device's portable size...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
melfra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:50 am Reply with quote
I am so terribly excited for Again. Cing had my interest with Trace Memory, and by the time Hotel Dusk came out I was hooked. It's just a shame that we'll probably never see the sequels released stateside, since I never got the impression that their titles sold very well, either- heck, I found Trace Memory in a bargain bin at Toys R Us! Still, according to Wikipedia, Cing filed for bankruptcy at the start of this month, so part of me feels a little jaded- what, so people don't like anything on the DS that isn't a port, remake, or rehash and instead offers some true ingenuity? Well, I know that's not the case because there are plenty of interesting games on the system, but man, if I don't feel jaded right now...

Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be curled up in the corner. OTL
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2