• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 Game Sequel to Hit PS3, Vita

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Megiddo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:05 pm Reply with quote
shafiqeverlast wrote:
ohh come on not another one i mean a lot of one piece anime fans that uses xbox 360 console need to play this game i've even send them the idea for the one piece new game at namco bandai north america (one piece new era) please bandai make it for xbox 360 too Crying or Very sad

Japan doesn't really care about the 360. There are typically more PS2 console sales in a week than there are 360 sales. The only times a 360 game gets above 10k sales in Japan is when it's an exclusive (like how idolm@ster was originally before it got ported)
shafiqeverlast

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:33 pm Reply with quote
huhh i guess u're right looks like i need to save some money to buy that ps3
shafiqeverlast

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:35 pm Reply with quote
Ambimunch wrote:
shafiqeverlast wrote:
ohh come on not another one i mean a lot of one piece anime fans that uses xbox 360 console need to play this game i've even send them the idea for the one piece new game at namco bandai north america (one piece new era) please bandai make it for xbox 360 too Crying or Very sad

If you're an anime fan and like anime based games you kinda need a handheld system, a wii or a ps3 Sad

(xbox is all about shooters)

yeah u're right about that, i think i need to save some money to buy that ps3 but it still makes me wonder why can naruto be in xbox and one piece aren't??
RyanSaotome

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:16 pm Reply with quote
shafiqeverlast wrote:
Ambimunch wrote:
shafiqeverlast wrote:

If you're an anime fan and like anime based games you kinda need a handheld system, a wii or a ps3 Sad

(xbox is all about shooters)

yeah u're right about that, i think i need to save some money to buy that ps3 but it still makes me wonder why can naruto be in xbox and one piece aren't??

Probably because theres a much larger audience for Naruto in the West than One Piece, which justifies an Xbox release.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2