• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Update: Digimon: Xros Wars to Premiere in July

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:46 am Reply with quote
ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG Very Happy
Xeldios

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:53 am Reply with quote
And that means I have something else to look for this summer. What a beautiful world we live in.

From the looks of it though, the series will feature recent trends of the youth of Japan. Kind of like Devil Survivor (which the picture in the article reminds me of). I will have to wait to see what becomes of this.

Anyway, I am glad we have the confirmation for this.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:29 am Reply with quote
There's also a link at the bottom to a holding page on the Toei site:

http://www.toei-anim.co.jp/tv/digimon_xw/
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
Sheleigha

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:28 pm Reply with quote
I seriously DO think this season is going to suck, sadly Sad Something... is just wrong about 1 human and several partners... Every season they try something new in evolution: Digimon evolving together, Digimon evolving with people, people evolving INTO Digimon, Digimon having Burst Modes as their final stage... And now... 1 kid has 10 Digimon evolve into 1, a la Voltron? >_> I dunno...
britannicamoore

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:46 pm Reply with quote
I'm just mad they couldn't call it Cross Wars and not Xros Wars.
That sort of makes me cringe in the worst way.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:24 pm Reply with quote
You probably can blame Sony and their "Xross Media Bar" for that Sad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
takachsh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:42 pm Reply with quote
Anyone else think the new digivice looks alot like a combination of a ipod / shaver? Just sayin apples gona get the rights to this somehow lol.
ChronoBall X

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:01 pm Reply with quote
at this point,it seems to me that Toei are seriously running out of ideas for new character designs,I mean this new protogonist looks too much like Davis from Season 2 (Digimon Adventure 2 Zero) with a bad hair day. Shocked (I mean really,they really could'nt have thought of a better main character than this? I mean hell,at least Tsarugi from the Digimon Next Manga looked more original,they should have adapted that as season 6 instead)

Would'nt you rather have this as a season six instead? Laughing

anyway,I've loved digimon ever since the first season premired on fox kids back in auguest 1999 Very Happy

also,the new protogonist's digimon partner reminds me of a digimon from Digimon World Dawn for the Nintendo DS.[/img]
Gyt Kaliba

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:26 am Reply with quote
I'd LOVE it if they did that.

I'd love it even more if they did this one, but I suppose that ship has sailed. Razz

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1