• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kodomo no Jikan Anime's Return Announced

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JP-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:31 pm Reply with quote
sry for being late to anwser...

hey, i will present myself. I´m John Paul Kiklikian, from venezuela. Sry for saying something as short like that, but I had somethings I wanted to say, but in an internet shortness I had I lost all I had written, so I just putted something for my own personal interest, at least. I checked this page when I found in wikipedia about a possible third season, which made me pretty happy, hehehe, and checked. I never give a f*** (sry for the word, just wanted to express myself the best possible way, and the word kinda explains what I feel about it) if the topic is old or not. I´m just about to check the link i was given, so... cya

(P.D.: dormcat I don´t see how what I said could be applied to anything while also citing the one behind me... and I haven´t posted anywhere else on this forum, nor wirtten that exactly on any other forum.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
Page 10 of 10